• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

I’m looking for assistance with a trade evolution. I’m looking to evolve my Rhydon into Rhyperior. My friend code is SW-7296-5752-0023

I’m looking for assistance with a trade evolution. I’m looking to evolve my Rhydon into Rhyperior. My friend code is SW-7296-5752-0023
There are quite a few trade evolutions I need to do myself. What say we help each other out?

Trying to complete the Dex and need the following (I have Shield, so I can offer the corresponding exclusive) :

Solrock
Gothitelle
Farfetch'd
Flapple
Slurpuff
Scraggy
Escavalier
Mawile
Passimian
Turtonator
Zacian (Trade-back)

Friend Code: SW-5698-5333-7784

Thanks.

Trying to complete the Dex and need the following (I have Shield, so I can offer the corresponding exclusive) :

do you still need help with these? if yes i can breed some for you and do touch trades for some others if you're ok with not keeping them! you don't have to give me anything back cuz i just completed my dex
gothitelle
escavalier
farfetch'd
scraggy
mawile
turtonator
if feel free to msg me about it through profile posts or the conversation function if you wanna do this!! (or if you have discord i will probably be able to get to you faster... i'm neoratz#7246 :3)

I've nearly completed the Dex: 390. I still need a few Mons in order to get the Shiny Charm, so I still need help. I need as followed:

Sableye
Mimikyu
Drampa
Turtonator
Togedemaru
Rotom
Zamazenta (this one I won't keep, obviously, just a trade/trade-back setup)

There are others, but they just require evolving certain Mons (Silvally and Darmanatan) that I already have, so I can get those myself. But the rest I need as I cannot for the life of me find them (or at least get the weather in the Wild Area to cooperate). If anyone is willing to trade these remaining Mons I'd be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have a spare Flapple up for trade? I need one for my dex. I can trade some Appletun (holding Sweet Apples, too) if you'd like. I also have a few Gigantamax Snorlax I'm willing to trade as well.

Basically trading for dex entries

I want:
Ralts
Jangmo-o
Larvitar
Drillbur
Wimpod
Toxel
Clobbopus
Togepi

Hi, Shield Player here with most exclusives available to trade (except Eiscue and it’s torturous %2 encounter rate).

what I’m looking for help with~
1. Darumaka
2. Farfetch’d
3. Stonejourner
4. 2 Bird & 2 Dino Fossils
5. Tart Apple or just Flapple itself
6. Scorbunny & Sobble (can trade Grookey)

Any help with any of these would be very much appreciated!!

Hi, Shield Player here with most exclusives available to trade (except Eiscue and it’s torturous %2 encounter rate).

what I’m looking for help with~
1. Darumaka
2. Farfetch’d
3. Stonejourner
4. 2 Bird & 2 Dino Fossils
5. Tart Apple or just Flapple itself
6. Scorbunny & Sobble (can trade Grookey)

Any help with any of these would be very much appreciated!!

I can get you these, including a G-Max Flapple (I've got two at this point). I don't really need anything in exchange, as I've finally completed the dex, but I can breed these guys for you no prob. Send me a conversation/private message/whatever it's called here and we'll talk trade.

Forgive the double post, I meant to make the previous post a multi-quote one, but I forgot how to multi-quote. Then this part slipped my mind. Sorry, heh.

Basically trading for dex entries

I want:
Ralts
Jangmo-o
Larvitar
Drillbur
Wimpod
Toxel
Clobbopus
Togepi

I can breed you these guys no prob. I don't need anything major in exchange, as I've completed the dex already. So, just drop me a conversation/private message/whatever they're called here and we'll talk trade.

Back
Top Bottom