• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

Hey I have a few pokemon trades to do to help with completing my Pokédex if anyone can help? I have Sword and need a couple Pokemon from Shield as well as some which need trading to evolve. Here’s what I can do:
Farfetched for Galar Ponyta
Stonjourner for Eiscue
Rufflet for Vullaby
My Machoke so I can get Machamp
My Boldore so I can get Gigalith
My Rhydon so I can get Rhyperior
My Phantump so I can get Trevenant

If anyone could help me out that’d be great!

Hey I have a few pokemon trades to do to help with completing my Pokédex if anyone can help? I have Sword and need a couple Pokemon from Shield as well as some which need trading to evolve. Here’s what I can do:
Farfetched for Galar Ponyta
Stonjourner for Eiscue
Rufflet for Vullaby
My Machoke so I can get Machamp
My Boldore so I can get Gigalith
My Rhydon so I can get Rhyperior
My Phantump so I can get Trevenant

If anyone could help me out that’d be great!
I can help you with your evolution trade. What are you offering me in return?Do you have any pokemon with perfect IV's? Or shiny pokemon?

Anyone can get a member of the kingdra line, preferably kingdra for obvious reasons.
These are the pokemon I'm willing to trade:
HA drizzle, beastball poliwag

Ultraball pinsir

Own tempo, moonball rockruff

HA gale wings ,pokeball fletchling

Ha chlorophyll, no good atk, friendball bulbasaur

HA intimidate, pokeball litten
Egg moves: Parting Shot, Fake Out

HA solar power, no good atk, beastball charmander
Egg moves: Ancient Power, Belly Drum, Counter, Dragon Tail

Fast ball galarian slowpoke
Egg moves: Belch, Belly Drum, Block, Stomp

Beastball dreepy

Love ball happiny/chancey

HA limber, pokeball buneary
Egg moves: Focus Punch

Dream/beast ball eevee

Moonball corsola

Pokeball unova darumaka

Beast ball, no good atk, joltic

Love ball swirlix

HA flame body, pokeball kanto ponyta
Egg moves: double edge

Beast ball larvitar

Dreamball stonjourner

HA snow warning loveball a-vulpix
Egg moves: Moonblast, Hypnosis, Freeze-Dry
The natures and IVs(although they will have 4 31IVs in the minimum, and the ones specified to have 0 atk on the list)will not always be the best unless requested and I can give my mon pokerus.
The trade will happen on pokemon HOME, fc:MVFMADXGNKRM, IGN eeveely4735, my switch is dying, and breeding and transferring will take some time.

Last edited:
Anyone can get a member of the kingdra line, preferably kingdra for obvious reasons.
Unfortunately I can’t give you a Kingdra, but I can breed you a Modest non-HA Horsea in a Dive Ball with egg moves if you want in exchange for a HA Bunneary.

Hey guys, the only Pokemon I need to complete my Dex is Zamazenta. Does anyone have one they could trade to me? I’ll trade it right back I don’t want to keep it.

I am looking for a kantonian slowking for completing my pokedex, i’ll offer an kanto slowpoke with king’s rock

The only Pokemon left that I need to complete my Isle of Armor dex is Skrelp and Deagalge. I only need one or the other, in return, I can give you a Clauncher if you trade me a Skrelp or a Clawitzer if you trade me a Dragalge.

Last edited:
I'm looking to temporarily trade and trade back for a Zamazenta for the Dex entry. I have a Zacian I can trade in exchange. Note that I'd like to get the Dex entry for the Galar Dex and the Pokemon Home dex, so I'd either like to keep it for about 5 minutes to transfer it between Sword and Home or for us to do two trades, whichever is more comfortable. Please PM me if interested.

It's been a while since my last trade post, so here's another. Currently, I am looking for a...
  • Galarian Farfetch'd or Sirfetchd with its hidden ability (Scrappy)
  • Combee in a Level/Sport Ball
  • Indeedee, any member of the Togepi line, any member of the Porygon line, and/or Lapras in a Dream Ball
Rather than list all the Pokemon I have to offer here, I'm going to instead link to my trade post, which has a very large list of Pokemon (around 93) that I offer in return. Do note that it may take me a while to breed for what you want, especially right now as I am busy with summer school.

Just want to preface, I do not have NSO, however do I have the free version of Pokemon HOME (friend code is in profile; my nickname is Spiny) and can thus trade through that. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I can offer you the following:
  • HA Galarian Farfetch'd
  • HA Indeedee or Regular Indeedee (your choice)
  • HA Togepi or Regular Togepi (your choice)
Thank you so much. In regards to the Indeedee and Togepi, it does not matter if they have their HA or not. Whichever ability is easier and more convenient for you to obtain is good by me.

Sorry. I just re-read your post and I thought initially you were only looking for a Lapras in a Dream Ball, but it appears you are looking for Togepi and Indeedee in a Dream Ball as well. I don’t have those unfortunately. So I’ll only be able to breed you the HA Galarian Farfetch’d. It’ll be in a Level Ball. I’ll trade it for an HA Wailmer.
It's alright. Thank you for the offers though. I'll get right to breeding for your Wailmer.

Hello. I’m just making sure we are still good to trade. It’s been awhile, so I just wanted to make sure you still wanted the HA Galarian Farfetch’d.
Yes, I’d still like the Farfetch’d. Sorry for my radio silence, I’ve just become very busy. I’d say by either tomorrow or Sunday I’ll be ready.

Okay. That's fine. I just wanted to make sure is all.
Apologies for the really long delay, I'm now ready to trade. The next time we're both online I'll set up a trade room and let you know. Thanks a ton for your patience.

I'm looking to temporarily trade and trade back for a Zamazenta for the Dex entry. I have a Zacian I can trade in exchange. Note that I'd like to get the Dex entry for the Galar Dex and the Pokemon Home dex, so I'd either like to keep it for about 5 minutes to transfer it between Sword and Home or for us to do two trades, whichever is more comfortable. Please PM me if interested.

EDIT: Trade complete.

Last edited:
I've got a legit Zarude, idk if anyone is capable or interested, but if anyone wants to clone it I'm down to help out.

Hello!
I'm looking for Zamazenta to complete my dex. Just touch trade. DM me please.
SW-0231-8983-8513
I'm from UK. I'm not available on mornings mostly.
EDIT: Finished!

Last edited:
Hello everybody, I'm looking for regieleki to complete my dex and trigger regiggas event. I have a lot of pokemon with 5 perfect iv's and some shinies too.

Back
Top Bottom