• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia All-Stars Mafia - Endgame - Homeward Bound - 7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All-Stars Mafia - N0 - And So It Begins - 6/26

Confourthing. :p

Confifthing.

Last edited:

Role received.

I confirm it.

Confirming!

((In case you were wondering, every role has indeed been sent out. The phase will end roughly 22 and 1/2 hours from this post.))

"And what do you mean by that? What kind of something are we talking about here?"

One of the men gestured towards the table, and the note that sat upon it.

"This obviously means something to someone here."

A murmur ran through the crowd, like water rushing around the room. Each person had their own reaction to it. One of the girls looked a little flustered, and glanced around the room like a rabbit caught in a cage. The boy still slouching in the corner rolled his eyes again. The man in the longcoat narrowed his eyes and accidentally caught the eye of a someone wearing some kind of crazy battle suit. He immediately broke eye contact, without a second's hesitation.

"What, like... Get the cereal? Please tell me it just means that someone forgot the cereal."

A man appeared literally out of nowhere, wearing a crisp suit and thoughtfully smoking a cigarette.

"That is probably... Not the meaning."

"Although wouldn't it be nice?"

"I have to agree."

Sitting against the wall, a boy that looked to be roughly sixteen sat next to a girl to be the same age, maybe older. He took her hand, and quietly whispered: "I'm here. Don't worry."

The man in the longcoat, while he would be out of earshot if he were a normal human, heard them. He just hoped that they were right, that this would be nothing to worry about.

But by the look the one man across the room had, the look that made him appear to be more than a thousand years old, this was going to be a vacation to write home about. And not in the good way, either.

Confirming.

Role received. Papa Victor is in the room.

Got my role.

Confirming~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom