• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia All-Stars Mafia - Endgame - Homeward Bound - 7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All-Stars Mafia - D1 - Anyone At All - 6/28

Unvote:Crackfox

VOTE: Phoenicks

For starting a bandwagon that people are jumping on.

I'm not sure I like this reason, no one forced anyone to vote Mijz after Phoenicks placed that second vote. I feel like you're just jumping on the bandwagon to have day 1 activity to cover for yourself later.

And with Mido's point, is trying to get people to talk necessarily bad? We were getting literally nowhere this phase, I don't think trying to progress the game automatically means they're trying to trap someone. Just playing Devil's Advocate.

Idk who I'm voting for at the moment.

I didn't unvote Mijz at first because I wanted to start discussion. Then I didn't like Mijz's answer. Now that the clear lynch is myself I'm going to:

Unvote: Mijzelffan
Vote: Leggo

For the reason already stated (I think I missed that post originally?) -- I didn't force @HumanDawn; to follow me at all.

@Midorikawa; he was just trying to get things going, I can't blame him for doing such a thing and it's clear that he accomplished his goal at least.

@Mijzelfan; You're acting really strange, every post you make sounds like some cliche super villain talking, even if your points against Phoenicks are true, though again you're pretty much doing the same thing the others are accusing him of doing now.
@Phoenicks; I can agree with your point and I understand what you tried to do by Lynching Mijz but I sitll dont'know why you went with him specifically. Also, why Leggo?
@CrackFox; being friends outside of the game doesn't mean anything inside of it.

Unvote: Mijzelffan
Vote: Leggo

For the reason already stated (I think I missed that post originally?) -- I didn't force @HumanDawn; to follow me at all.
True as the ocean blue. Thank you for the vote, sir. Much appreciated.
I don't have an important role for town anyways.

@Phoenicks; I can agree with your point and I understand what you tried to do by Lynching Mijz but I sitll dont'know why you went with him specifically. Also, why Leggo?

There was no particular reason for Mijz; I went for the last vote posted without any thought. I threatened to keep my vote on him if no one responded at all. I've played too many games where no one shows up and they're not fun.

I went with Leggo for the reason someone else said (since I missed her post the first time) -- she voted me for starting a bandwagon like it's my fault Human buddied me.

And with her recent post, it looks like she agrees.

And with her recent post, it looks like she agrees.
Indeed. Get something done on the first day even though I'm not even a mafia member or a politician. Maybe someday.

Voting Leggo is an incredibly cheap shot, as she's basically the war room noob at the moment (I don't mean this in a mean way, more in an adorable kind of way). She's like the easiest target you could pick to divert the attention away from yourself from. @Leggo; you shouldn't throw the towel in the ring that quickly, firstly that's frowned upon as bad sportmanship and secondly you can easily explain why you made the vote. If you have a good explanation then people won't vote you (most likely).

I don't have an important role for town anyways.

Every role has its uses and you're not helping anyone by simply saying you don't have an important role for town. You have your vote and that itself is extremely important. You can help find mafia in other ways role or no-role. I don't get the "Unimportant role=perfectly okay to die" logic because it absolutely makes no sense when there are other things you can do to help town instead of just offering yourself up as sacrifice.

Voting Leggo is an incredibly cheap shot, as she's basically the war room noob at the moment (I don't mean this in a mean way, more in an adorable kind of way). She's like the easiest target you could pick to divert the attention away from yourself from. @Leggo; you shouldn't throw the towel in the ring that quickly, firstly that's frowned upon as bad sportmanship and secondly you can easily explain why you made the vote. If you have a good explanation then people won't vote you (most likely).

I haven't played a game here in months (a year?). How would I know?

It's like you can only think of bad reasons for everything I do. You don't say I'm reasoning wrong, or showing myself to be scummy -- I'm just dismissing your opinions and making cheap shots. If only this was that easy.

@Leggo; you shouldn't throw the towel in the ring that quickly, firstly that's frowned upon as bad sportmanship and secondly you can easily explain why you made the vote. If you have a good explanation then people won't vote you (most likely).
If votes are tied up, no one is lynched. We wouldn't want any mislynches.

The forum won't let me like Yato's post, but that's ok since nobody can see who liked what post or which post is being liked anyways.

Mijz there's no such thing as an easy target. We're all equal targets in this regardless of experience (I should know, I'm the actual noob here). That being said I do think that Leggo shouldn't just accept it like that. @Leggo; if you have anything that can prove Phoenicks's claim wrong you should say it.

@Phoenicks; The phase is still young, I don't really know how I can answer that question but I guess if someone's behavior grabs my attention more than yours, i'll probably switch my vote. Obviously I don't expect you to claim on D1 or anything. I do find your behavior odd. You're obviously quite threatened by Mijzelffan, hence why you supposedly tried to get a reaction from him via the bandwagon you helped create. His response didn't seem scummy to me. In every game with Mijz it's hard to tell which side he's on because he often acts very similar in either case. His reaction seemed pretty typical to me. He's always pretty standoffish, especially when he's being questioned.

So, you goaded Mijz for a reaction and he gave you one. You apparently didn't like his answer, I assume you mean it sounded scummy? That said you'll drop your vote on him anyway and try to get Leggo lynched instead...
@Flaze; I didn't say it did. It's very common for friends to joke vote each other early in D1. It does no harm as a joke vote is pointless no matter what.
@Leggo; That's not a great attitude. Even a vanilla Towny can be extremely useful and just you alive adds to our numbers (assuming ofc that you're Town)

@Pokemaster97; @Flaze; My issue was not with the pressuring but his post afterwards.

However

UNVOTE: Phonics
VOTE: Leggo

I agree tht being new means nothing. Plenty players come in here knowing how to play and some never even learn. Its irrelevant. They are in the game and thus should be treated equally. As it stands leggo is simply stating facts, and thinks we "don't want to do", and well anyone can claim an important role.

I haven't played a game here in months (a year?). How would I know?

It's like you can only think of bad reasons for everything I do. You don't say I'm reasoning wrong, or showing myself to be scummy -- I'm just dismissing your opinions and making cheap shots. If only this was that easy.

I've seen you lurk in various threads, I'm sure you would've noticed. The reason I'm coming up with bad reasons for everything you do is because I don't possibly any possible good reasons for the things you're doing. You're trying to create bandwagons at random and the moment it backfires you're trying to divert the attention on the easiest target, without even using your own arguments. I'm sorry but you're just looking scummier with everything you do.

@Leggo; you shouldn't throw the towel in the ring that quickly, firstly that's frowned upon as bad sportmanship and secondly you can easily explain why you made the vote. If you have a good explanation then people won't vote you (most likely).
If votes are tied up, no one is lynched. We wouldn't want any mislynches.

You'd rather want a no lynch in general or do you think I'm particularly innocent?

Leggo being new has absolutely nothing to do with her role in this game. In my first mafia I was a Mafia Rollcop, she was one of the few people who talked this phase, she is subject to investigation and votes like anyone else.

That's easy to say but whenever I'm mafia I know it's pretty damn tempting to home in on a new guy whenever they do something we'd normally see as suspicious behaviour and get a nice mislynch out of it. Since noobs generally do things we see as suspicious (vote without great reason, be easily swayed by what others are saying) regardless of their allignment. And of course the first person Phoenicks goes for when it gets hot under his feet is a person exactly like that.

Mijz there's no such thing as an easy target. We're all equal targets in this regardless of experience (I should know, I'm the actual noob here). That being said I do think that Leggo shouldn't just accept it like that. @Leggo; if you have anything that can prove Phoenicks's claim wrong you should say it.

See my reply to pokemaster. Mafia use meta, it's sad but it's true. I can tell you already the nightkill tonight is going to be someone who has been in a lot of mafia games, and not someone you'd consider new. Tadaa, meta at work. You shouldn't pretend it doesn't exist just because you don't want it to.

Since this is only the first day, I VOTE: No Lynch.

Looking back, I realized that Phoenicks merely followed a bandwagon. I find it interesting how there's a lot of attention directed at me now.
You'd rather want a no lynch in general or do you think I'm particularly innocent?
Indeed since you made these points.
My my, aren't we quick to jump to conclusions. Even worth double-posting over? That's against the rules you know. Not even bothering to consider to change your vote for nothing, not even a mafia confession would do it huh? Do you need me gone that badly? Because I'm not that much of a threat to be honest, it's just people remembering the amazing things I did and forgetting the times I fucked up. Is it per chance that you remember me as the one who usually sees through your mafia disguise? That I know your mafia tells, aka wallposts? You come across a bit fidgetly at least, probably worth pursuing.

unvote: zexy
vote: phoenicks

@Phoenicks; The phase is still young, I don't really know how I can answer that question but I guess if someone's behavior grabs my attention more than yours, i'll probably switch my vote.

I think that means you're solid enough on me to stick "unless something," which I find odd since you said you didn't want to lynch experienced players on low reasons, but I don't find it scummy. I'd just like to convince you, old-fashioned style (i.e. without resorting to claiming) to not lynch me.

I will say half my reaction was because I thought there were 3 hours left to phase, not a whole 24 hours.

Obviously I don't expect you to claim on D1 or anything. I do find your behavior odd. You're obviously quite threatened by Mijzelffan, hence why you supposedly tried to get a reaction from him via the bandwagon you helped create.

I was trying to start discussion, and I think my grand plot worked.

His response didn't seem scummy to me. In every game with Mijz it's hard to tell which side he's on because he often acts very similar in either case. His reaction seemed pretty typical to me. He's always pretty standoffish, especially when he's being questioned.

I agreed, so I unvoted him.

So, you goaded Mijz for a reaction and he gave you one. You apparently didn't like his answer, I assume you mean it sounded scummy? That said you'll drop your vote on him anyway and try to get Leggo lynched instead...

I didn't like his answer because all of the reasons he gave me were wrong. Then I rebutted all of them and he just told me I was dismissing him.

I think his answer was town however, which is different from my disliking it.

I've seen you lurk in various threads, I'm sure you would've noticed.

If you can recite every single person from every thread you've ever looked at I'll eat my monitor.

The reason I'm coming up with bad reasons for everything you do is because I don't possibly any possible good reasons for the things you're doing. You're trying to create bandwagons at random

The first one I did was random because the first part of every Day 1 is random.
The second was not random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom