• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia All-Stars Mafia - Endgame - Homeward Bound - 7/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All-Stars Mafia - N3 - Not Today - 7/6

What promises do you have to keep? And Mijz is right. You have nothing to lose now, so a claim would be appreciated. Even a Name Claim would be nice.

Then when confronting Mariominer, he demands a wall post. Someone point me to his contributions, any at all.

In what universe is the following exchange:
"MM: ya don't want my wallpost
Me: *shrugs* Try us."

Demanding a wallpost?
The way he phrased it implied he had a wallpost ready but didn't post because he thought it'd be annoying - which usually can be outside this forum - but within the game wallposts are appreciated by a lot of people so that was a way to add pressure to him so he would post it, before voting for him that wasn't happening at the time.

It definitely isn't simple as that.

Since I know I'm to be lynched ( Please, I could put up the best defense in the history of mafia, very few pro-town roles have lynchproof)
what are your thoughts on Tychiel?

We don't need the best defense in mafia history, especially if it's allegedly not as simple as what I just suggested. We just need a claim.

Embelished on the demand a wallpost Tychiel apologies. But I still see no contribution.

I'm simply commenting on the fact that no one would believe any claim.
My goal is to outlive another town member to the end of the game.

Most people would believe that, and will lynch you on sight. But I say that we have better targets than an independent to deal with, when there are so many mafia left.

I'll take anyone pushing hard for Forgotten's lynch as scum trying to look town by lynching the non-town.

Embelished on the demand a wallpost Tychiel apologies. But I still see no contribution.

I'm simply commenting on the fact that no one would believe any claim.
My goal is to outlive another town member to the end of the game.

That claim doesn't explain how you survived the lynch. Are you town or are you independent? Who do you need to outlive? How about you tell us what character you are so we can see how well it fits the claim.

Most people would believe that, and will lynch you on sight. But I say that we have better targets than an independent to deal with, when there are so many mafia left.

I'll take anyone pushing hard for Forgotten's lynch as scum trying to look town by lynching the non-town.

You saying this so adamantly before anyone has even said anything about her claim is odd. She has still revealed next to nothing yet you pre-emptively jump to her defense, even though the chances are high she's lying. If she refuses to concretely answer any questions that can clear away our doubts (like a simple nameclaim) I'm going to take her as a mafioso who took on more than she could handle when it comes to fakeclaiming, and push very hard for her lynch.

I'm Bishop(Of X-Men for those who don't know)

I'm a mutant with the power to absorb energy to make myself stronger, giving me the ability to survive one lynch. I am Independent, and must outlive a town member( don't know who) till the end of the game.

First off I'm a man. Secondly, my ability is passive, and can't harm the town in anyway.

You've been incredibly hostile this entire game Mij. Currently the town is 8 town to 1 mafia down. Which means the town can't make pointless lynches based upon little evidence. I'm pretty sure we lost the vig, and now we need to lynch correctly.

I hope an entire day phase isn't wasted on a pointless lynch.

You saying this so adamantly before anyone has even said anything about her claim is odd. She has still revealed next to nothing yet you pre-emptively jump to her defense, even though the chances are high she's lying. If she refuses to concretely answer any questions that can clear away our doubts (like a simple nameclaim) I'm going to take her as a mafioso who took on more than she could handle when it comes to fakeclaiming, and push very hard for her lynch.

Are you saying it's scummy of me, or scummy of Forgotten? Or both of us? Do I need to lynch Forgotten again, or can we move onto scum who won't have independent claims?

I'm Bishop(Of X-Men for those who don't know)

I'm a mutant with the power to absorb energy to make myself stronger, giving me the ability to survive one lynch. I am Independent, and must outlive a town member( don't know who) till the end of the game.

First off I'm a man. Secondly, my ability is passive, and can't harm the town in anyway.

You've been incredibly hostile this entire game Mij. Currently the town is 8 town to 1 mafia down. Which means the town can't make pointless lynches based upon little evidence. I'm pretty sure we lost the vig, and now we need to lynch correctly.

I hope an entire day phase isn't wasted on a pointless lynch.

See this is information I wanted. If you're indeed an indep there is indeed no reason to lynch you at all, but of course there remains the possibility you are the pitiful werewolf. Your role is rather obscure, though then again indeps sometimes do get the more obscure roles so yeah... Who knows. Getting you copchecked would be worthwhile, if the cop hasn't gone inactive already that is (I would not be surprised).

Are you saying it's scummy of me, or scummy of Forgotten? Or both of us? Do I need to lynch Forgotten again, or can we move onto scum who won't have independent claims?

Oh is all it takes nowadays for mafia to get all suspicion off them to claim independent? Even when they've just been proven to have a lynch-immunity, a role very commonly seen with mafia? I should keep that in mind next time I'm mafia, just claim indep: get out of jail free card.

It's really neato, you should try it sometime. You can tell everyone Phoenicks told you claiming independent immediately means you're innocent.

Re: All-Stars Mafia - D4 - Born Again - 7/7

3. @Yato
4. @Momoka
5. @Tychiel
6. @Leggo
8. @MarioMiner
9. @Beck
13. @Rabbit
14. @Phoenicks
15. @Soulmaster
16. @Meow Wow
17. @Masamune
18. @sharkshocker
19. @GastlyGibus
20. @Flaze
22. @Pokemaster97
23. @Mijzelffan

The sun rose upon a town that refused to wake up. If they woke up, they would have to acknowledge that yet another person was dead. Or maybe multiple people, like last night.

But one person, the figure wearing the heavy power suit, decided that she had to take matters into their own hands. She began to patrol the buildings, plasma cannon at the ready, waiting for trouble. She was ready.

Suddenly, a glint caught her eye. Something metallic in the back of a boarded-up shop. She smashed through the window, to find out what it was.

Outside, a man wearing nothing but traditional Indian sheet-like clothing and a pair of sandals, sat. He was just out of sight. However, he could still watch from his vantage point as the events began to unfold. He snickered, a smile spreading across his face.

The entire town was rocked by a massive explosion. Nuclear fire spread out through the shop area, melting the building, and its new occupant, to complete slag. A mushroom cloud of radioactive rubble was thrown into the sky, blossoming in reds and oranges and yellows.

The man watched it all, a wide grin plastered on his face.

Then, something stirred inside the cloud. Something was coming out of it. It was much more slender than the power suit that had entered. Much more slender. And womanly. And blonde.

The woman stepped outside the blast radius, none the worse for wear. She was absolutely livid. After all, someone had just tried to kill her. Her eyes narrowed as she saw the old man standing across the street.

His eyes went wide. Then, they rolled back in his head, and he crumbled to the ground. Blood seeped from his Indian garb. The woman went to investigate, wary that someone else was around.

She found two clean bullet wounds in the man. A sniper must have gotten him. Her would-be killer was dead, taken out by someone else.

Dear, sharkshocker. You are…

28wjl9z.jpg

Mahatma Gandhi
Origin: Civilization​

The nonviolent and cunning Indian nationalist, Mahatma Gandhi is widely considered the founder of India and the champion of its independence. Through means of civil disobedience and carefully executed marches and demonstrations, he forced Great Britain to yield control of the state to the Indian people lest they look even worse on the world stage for all the brutality they pressed on the peaceful protesters. In the Civilization series of games, Gandhi’s personality mirrors these traits directly, having him behave peacefully and adopt the Freedom ideology. However, things did not go quite as planned...

As Gandhi, there are a few noteworthy bugs in your coding that are not immediately apparent. Because of your reputation, you carry the Godfather ability. Any check upon your alignment will reveal that you are sided with the Good Guys. In addition, you may, once per game, adopt the Freedom ideology and trigger one of the bugs, allowing you to exploit one of the flaws in the game’s programming. To activate it, simply PM me saying: Adopt Freedom at any time. Upon the following phase update, you will receive a new role PM containing a win condition and a new ability. You will lose your Godfather ability when this happens.

You are aligned with Yourself. However, you currently have no win condition. Activate your ability to receive a win condition, allowing you to win.

Having used your ability, you are now...

o923c0.jpg

As it turns out, the most notable bug in the Civilization series of games occurs when Gandhi adopts the Freedom ideology. All leaders have a hard-coded aggressiveness rating. 1 being the lowest, reserved for Gandhi, and 10 being the highest, reserved for the Mongols and the Zulu. Upon adopting the Freedom ideology, a leader’s aggressiveness is dropped by 2. This created a number of problems, as Gandhi’s new aggressiveness, with Freedom, is -1. This was not a recognized number in the coding, and caused the aggressiveness rating to jump to an arbitrarily high undefined number, that was far, far above 10.

As Gandhi, you are now a violent terror and menace to society, desiring nothing short of the destruction of the entire world. Because the choosing of ideologies usually happens later in a Civilization game, you now hold access to a host of deadly weapons, including your personal favorite: nuclear warheads. You now hold the Nuke ability, which allows you to kill one person per night phase in a fiery blast of raw atomic power. To activate it, simply PM me saying: Nuke: (Player X) during the night phase you wish to rain nuclear death upon them, where (Player X) is the person you wish annihilate.

In addition, if it didn’t seem obvious yet, you are now the Serial Killer. You win when everyone else is dead. This includes both the Good Guys and Bad Guys, as you really don’t care which side they’re on now that you’ve adopted the Freedom ideology. Note, however, that if you are left alone with a Bad Guy, you will lose and they will win. However, if you are left alone with a Good Guy, you will be able to give them a taste of nuclear fire, and you will win.

You are aligned with Yourself. You win when everyone else has been killed, or when you are in a position to kill the last remaining Good Guys with no Bad Guys left alive to challenge you.

Sharkshocker has been killed during the night.

The woman approached the houses the others had chosen to live in. She knocked on each door, and bade them come down to the town hall. She insisted that they were safe, that there would be no more nuclear explosions.

It took a little explaining, especially because nobody had seen her before. Nobody recognized her. She hadn't even spoken while she wore the power suit.

They would come to believe her, eventually. It would just take a while longer to earn their trust once again. Man, she missed that snazzy suit. It sure came in handy for intimidation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It is now Day 4.

Cast your votes.​

Last edited:

Didn't a nuke go off when Midorikawa died?

Didn't a nuke go off when Midorikawa died?
Yup,
Suddenly, the entire shop was enveloped in nuclear fire.

And before anything else, did you get my +1. Not sure if I can say what the message was, but you should have gotten one. It won't say what it does, but it is a vote +1. Figured you were a good person to use it on, I know this doesn't prove my alliance, but it does prove my role, which sounds more town than mafia.

Oh, that was you? Yeah, I got it. Thanks!

Give me some time before I vote today; I've been consumed with my other mafia game.

Wow. Serial Killer Ghandi.

At least she took out a mafia member instead of town. (Even though that night was still a massacre lol)

By the way, that's one of the coolest roles I've seen in a long time Gliscorman.

Wow..basically, this game is dead. No one talks much now.

Instead of just saying the game is dead, how about you try to promote discussion by commenting on your thoughts on the situation, give your reads ect;

I really don't know what to say. My thoughts on this situation is that it's pretty bad for the town, 9 people are dead and the town only killed 1 mafia by chance. I can't really give any reads because the only people left are mainly people that doesn't talk much.

Well, what do you think of the people that have been talking -- and since you haven't talked much until now, are you going to start talking more?
@Meow Wow; what do you think since you've subbed in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom