• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

All your base are belong to us (Secret Bases)

I hope they bring back musical mats! I want to have my visitors listen to a quick version of the opening Melody to Jasdebi's song from D. Gray-Man.

I hope they bring back musical mats! I want to have my visitors listen to a quick version of the opening Melody to Jasdebi's song from D. Gray-Man.
You and my hubby both, as he wants everyone to walk into his base hearing "More than meets the eye". (He did it in Sapphire and Emerald; I know he'll do it again.)

Me, I can't wait to customize my Gym. First off, I'll ban Psychics and Fairies so you can't use Gardevoir and massively screw over my husband... :evil:

[video=youtube;0hb2bAgT5PI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hb2bAgT5PI[/video]

A trailer just about bases is on the Japanese site. Looks really good in terms of aesthetics. And Super Secret Bases look amazing.

That new trailer looks good, I hope they make an english version for it.

Also, THAT MUSIC. *fanboys* My ears...

The note tiles are back. Also the Stunfisk rug is interesting.

And I think we are hearing the Fortree theme for the first time in ORAs.

They didn't destroy the music, the brass is still there! Praise the lord almighty they kept the music intact! *tears of joy*
Anyway, they look excellent, basically the same thing as the old ones, but in 3D. Seriously can't wait to challenge the myriads of mini gyms, you just know the fandom is going to go crazy with insane ideas for em.

Hopefully they're bigger in the actual game because they look exactly the same as in the originals except with 3D. That's a disappointment.

0:22 what's that location? And 0:29 looks like the route between Verdanturf and Mauvile, but without the Jr. & Sr. double battle or the Wepear Berries.

Our first glimpse at route 115. Or is it 116? Anyway its around meteor falls.

0:22 what's that location? And 0:29 looks like the route between Verdanturf and Mauvile, but without the Jr. & Sr. double battle or the Wepear Berries.

The first location seems to be on Rt. 114 near Meteor Falls. The second one I think is Rt. 117 near the Day Care Center.

I came up with the perfect gym puzzle last night.

I'll set up 3 doors one will have a trainer behind it one will have a trap one will just sent you into the next door that will have a trainer behind it. kinda like a pick door 1,2 or 3 game

Last edited:
It's good to see a lot of the old decorations (such as the breakable door or the slide) have made it back. I was thinking they would replace them with something new... I like it better this way.

It's the one thing I'm looking forward the most in the remakes. I still haven't decided where I'll do my Gym.

Last edited:
I'd probably have a little too much fun with the custom gym. I'm glad they kept the old decorations, and it looks like there's plenty of new ones too.
But I guess the ultimate test will be actually playing the dang thing. Three months, only three months...

I hope the AI will be high when battling people in their super secret bases. Otherwise, I'd have to challenge anyone who battled my trainer in the secret base, to show that my Pokemon are actually powerful.

have you think which kind of gym will be yours??
what kind of pokemon would you have??

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom