• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Allow us to delete our own user notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh... I think you have the wrong idea of user notes. From what I know, they were used for the warning system way back when, which is why you're not able to delete them.

when i 1st signed up i wrote a note saying "i have no idea what this is :7-UP:" and to this day i still have no clue what its for, and regret writing ANYTHING in it >.< so i vote either UP for what OP said or UP for getting rid of it entirely :/

Ohh... I think you have the wrong idea of user notes. From what I know, they were used for the warning system way back when, which is why you're not able to delete them.

Well they are not anymore, and I heard that they are usually used as mental notes, so I think that if it is possible we should be able to delete our own.

UP

I have two of them, both saying ridiculous things like "What is this?" and "Ahahhahaha!" because I wanted to know if anyone else could see them. Now I'd like them gone.

Well they are not anymore, and I heard that they are usually used as mental notes, so I think that if it is possible we should be able to delete our own.

I think the feature should be removed altogether, and another "notepad" feature that has self-removal by default put in. I don't think deleting user notes is even a part of the program.

(Although, I might be wrong; I've never used vBulletin myself before, and I'm just going by how other interfaces of a similar nature work, such as phpBB's user notes.)

Should be good to go. Let me know if there are any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom