• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Almost completed my Diamond Dex; am in need of following Pokémon

Chiplet

Reaction score
Hello there!

As you could tell by the title I've nearly completed my Dex in Pokémon Diamond, but there are several that I can't get (due to all of them except one coming from Events that I've missed. So, here's the list:

- Growlithe/Arcanine (any of them would be fine)
- Mew
- Celebi
- Jirachi
- Deoxys
- Shaymin
- Darkrai
- Arceus

It doesn't matter what levels, attacks or IVs they've got, nor does it matter if they're cloned, it'll still be perfectly fine.

If you're feeling like this is too much to ask for and feel hesitant about just giving them away - ask me for a trade. I've got lots of Pokémon to offer, both legendaries and regular, so listing all of them here would be impossible. Just ask for a certain Pokémon, and I'll try to fix one for you. We could always take the trade in B/W, if it's a Gen V Pokémon you're seeking for.

Thanks!

Also, my FC: 1119-9719-4304

Hello there!

As you could tell by the title I've nearly completed my Dex in Pokémon Diamond, but there are several that I can't get (due to all of them except one coming from Events that I've missed. So, here's the list:

- Growlithe/Arcanine (any of them would be fine)
- Mew
- Celebi
- Jirachi
- Deoxys
- Shaymin
- Darkrai
- Arceus

It doesn't matter what levels, attacks or IVs they've got, nor does it matter if they're cloned, it'll still be perfectly fine.

If you're feeling like this is too much to ask for and feel hesitant about just giving them away - ask me for a trade. I've got lots of Pokémon to offer, both legendaries and regular, so listing all of them here would be impossible. Just ask for a certain Pokémon, and I'll try to fix one for you. We could always take the trade in B/W, if it's a Gen V Pokémon you're seeking for.

Thanks!

Also, my FC: 1119-9719-4304

Hello there! I have HeartGold, and I should be able to catch you a Growlithe for your Diamond game if you are still interested. :)

Hello there! I have HeartGold, and I should be able to catch you a Growlithe for your Diamond game if you are still interested. :)

That'd be great, thank you! ^^

Tell me whenever you've got it! ^^
I've just managed to get it. It isn't anything spectacular, but it has a fantastic HP IV according to the judge in the Battle Frontier. Would you like me to infect him with Pokerus?

I've just managed to get it. It isn't anything spectacular, but it has a fantastic HP IV according to the judge in the Battle Frontier. Would you like me to infect him with Pokerus?

Hey, no need to worry! All I care for is to complete my Dex, so just getting a regular Growlithe is fine with me! ^^
Although PokéRus would be nice, yes ^^''

Hey, no need to worry! All I care for is to complete my Dex, so just getting a regular Growlithe is fine with me! ^^

Okay, I've got him infected and ready to go! My HG code is 2280 2384 2077. The username is Ash.

Okay, I've got him infected and ready to go! My HG code is 2280 2384 2077. The username is Ash.

Oh, that's great! Although, there is one problem... I was going to try to connect to Wi-Fi since it's been quite a while since I did it with my Diamond, but it didn't work. :s
Then I tried to connect with my Black, and that worked just fine, and it didn't work for my SS either. For some reason I can't seem to connect the Gen IV games with Wi-Fi, and I don't know why. Until I've fixed that, would you be willing to keep that Growlithe in your box until I contact you again? :)

Oh, that's great! Although, there is one problem... I was going to try to connect to Wi-Fi since it's been quite a while since I did it with my Diamond, but it didn't work. :s
Then I tried to connect with my Black, and that worked just fine, and it didn't work for my SS either. For some reason I can't seem to connect the Gen IV games with Wi-Fi, and I don't know why. Until I've fixed that, would you be willing to keep that Growlithe in your box until I contact you again? :)

What DS are you using? Diamond is not DSi-enhanced, so if you're using DSi/DSi XL/3DS you'll have to go change your internet settings.

Go here for more info: How to Connect to WiFi DS | eHow.com

Absolutely. He'll be in my box waiting for you. :)

What DS are you using? Diamond is not DSi-enhanced, so if you're using DSi/DSi XL/3DS you'll have to go change your internet settings.

Oh, really? I had no idea! I'm feeling so noob-ish right now, although I'm really grateful for you telling me.

Thanks! I'll try to fix it immediately.

Oh, really? I had no idea! I'm feeling so noob-ish right now, although I'm really grateful for you telling me.

Thanks! I'll try to fix it immediately.

No prob. I have Wi-Fi troubles with my HeartGold, but I've been to lazy to fix it.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom