• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(Almost) Giving Away Shinies

mikeyman714

Reaction score
Okay so today i have to offer
x8 Shiny Aipom (1 reserved for pikmin)
x7 Shiny Cleffa
x8 Shiny Houndour
x3 Shiny Swablu (1 reserved for trader)

All for givaway
now i know what your thinking:
"who does this guy think he is, giving all this away. There must be a catch."
Well there is
See the link in my sig? i need you to click that and warm my egg up
Ill then look on my page, and see if your name is on there. If it is, pickt he shiny of your choice and you got it. please post on here once you have warmed it up!

EDIT: Ugh! no im all mad and stuff. look at it, its a hoppip! Ohh well XD

Last edited:
I warmed up the egg, but I don't have an account there
are these redis and ut?

pikmin: Okay, im gunna have to trust you. Ut yes, whats redis mean? if it means "ready to trade" yes.

Rebby: Sure! Thanks ill trade with you first

Darkarcanine: Lol sorry to steal your buiseness. Want to hatch my egg lol.

I warmed up your little egg ^^ Wonder who hatches out of it?
Sadly I don`t have account there as well :c
If it`s okay, can I have Shiny Swablu?
Just two questions: Have you female one, and can you nickname?

redis stands for redistributable, basically you let me clone and trade it/add it to my shop

I warmed up your egg but don't have an account... If that is ok could I get one of the shiny swablu?

Jirachi: What am i naming it?
Pikmin: Preferably no\
Chajes; Sure, but i must trade with the other 2 first

Jirachi: What am i naming it?
Pikmin: Preferably no\
Chajes; Sure, but i must trade with the other 2 first

I decide the name soon. Would you please reserve me one, so I can think the name? [It takes while but I`m sure that I can trade it today ^^]
Oh hey, when you trade me that Swablu can you trade me Bakuro as well?

jirachi: dont know who bakaru is

Pikmin: heh. looking on smogon now are we? that is what i am trying to breed, but have got none so far. so no. but if i did i wont trade it

Can I get the Swablu. I clicked on your egg. Does it show?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom