• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Aloha

PaddedHelios

Reaction score
Hey all, new guy here. It's been a looooong while since I've been on any kind of forum, for good reason, but I'm gonna make the attempt to dip toes in here....
Up front, I'm not very social, and I'm not 100% Poke-obsessed, so my knowledge is kind of scatter in the field...but lets face it, Pokemon is such an expansive world, and Bulbapedia itself provides a huge range of info about it. I guess that's why I decided to try for the leap and come on here. To make it even more serendipitous, I'm premiering here on Pokemon Day!

Which is also funny, considering I've been doing this story series for the past few years now, and Gen 9 is coming out with Pokemon Violet. Really? You choose that color? Well, guess I should take it as a prosperous sign. I've posted elsewhere, but decided, today, to extend it to the Bulba forums here. It's highly viewed and the few comments I've gotten to help me self-esteemish wise have been very enlightening, changing a few viewpoints on particular topics and all.

Anyway, so guess that's me in a nutshell, some not-too-confident guy who decided to come to the forum for the one-stop-Mart for Pokemon knowledge to lay down a road to my own series. Hopefully thinks go well, people have fun and enjoy, and I'll be pleasantly surprised heh.

welcome welcome!!! I am also a new member (kind of? does it still count?) and from my first impressions this is a very nice place to be and talk about Pokémon! Or just have fun in Fun and Games if that's your thing.

The forums are a bit chaotic right now due to the fact we got new stuff, but otherwise the forums are quite calm. If you want to take shelter from the news for a minute, feel free to join me and others in the fun and games section; or we have BulbaBlogs too, where if you make one its pretty much your own little space. I hope you have fun on the forums, if you ever need anything I'm pretty much always online.

Well thank you for the welcome ConfectionerMari. As for 'nice place', I'm uncertain, as my first post in the Writers section seems to have suddenly 'disappeared' for no reason...as I didn't delete it myself, I find thinking it a Moderator or Admin action that I've seen done before on other forums that are...not so friendly.

Thank you takoyaki and Chevywolf30.
As for your question takoyaki, that would have been answered in my fanfic series, but I was forbidden to post that due to moderator rulings. Given how sensative things seem to be here, and the strange comparision to what IS acceptable in the Ratings Guide, I am not so comfortable sharing, well, anything, less stepping on toes of those above.
Youkoso! Welcome to here! I hope you have a great time~
What's your favorite part of Pokémon?
(also, the mods here are pretty nice--so I doubt they did it to be mean or anything. most likely it was posted in the wrong section or you just forgot to post it~)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom