• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Alola fellow Pokefans!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
hey there! my name's leon and my pronouns are they/them. i've loved pokemon for 18 years, i was only 4 years old when i got my first game, which was firered! in addition to the mainline games i'm a big fan of the spin-off games (especially ranger and mystery dungeon), the pokemon adventures manga, and the anime. my favorite game is pokemon mystery dungeon: explorers of sky, my favorite generation is gen 5, and my favorite pokemon is koraidon! some of the others things i love aside from pokemon are splatoon, final fantasy 14, and xenoblade 1. i'm looking forward to spending time here!

Welcome to the forums!!! What's your favorite part of Pokémon?
i love the mainline games of course, but my favorite part of pokemon honestly has to be the supplementary material. the anime and manga really flesh out the whole world of pokemon, and the spin-off games give us such unique stories and gameplay! even within the mainline my favorite parts of each game were always the weird side activities like pokemon contests and pokestar studios, haha.

Welcome to the forums Leon! :bulbaWave:

hahah, I myself got into the games around the same age in the Gen III era as well, just with Emerald rather than FRLG. Also it's rare to see another Ranger fan these days! Any particular one of the trilogy that's your personal favorite?

Hope you have fun here! If ya ever need anything feel free to give one of us a shout. :enzap:

Welcome to the forums Leon! :bulbaWave:

hahah, I myself got into the games around the same age in the Gen III era as well, just with Emerald rather than FRLG. Also it's rare to see another Ranger fan these days! Any particular one of the trilogy that's your personal favorite?

Hope you have fun here! If ya ever need anything feel free to give one of us a shout. :enzap:
shadows of almia's one of my all time favorite pokemon games! i love the characters and how the story shows our lives as pokemon rangers from students at ranger school to becoming top ranger. also thought it was very cool that you had lots of options for partner pokemon!
Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Neat to see the new mon already becoming people's all-time favs
YES! i was already sold on the legendaries' designs from the beginning as someone who loves lizards and legendary pokemon, but then they made them act so adorable in the games. how to train your dragon's my favorite movie and i get such toothless vibes from koraidon. :')
Eyyy welcome! I'm also a huge fan of the spin off games! PMD Sky being my favorite. And a fellow FFXIV player, nice! What's your main class?

Happy to have you here!
oh, nice! my main's red mage. by far the job i have the most experience in, i started playing it in ARR's post-game and haven't stopped since. it's very fun and that artifact gear just can't be beat haha!

thanks everyone for being so welcoming!!!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom