• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Alolan Forms in Galar and Rowan's diploma.

PokéSean

Aka: LPCDDude, Cardcaptor Sean, TheLegoCat, etc.
Reaction score
I am wondering if we will get Alolan region variants in Galar. I also wonder why Rowan wants us to spot all Pokémon in the Sinnoh Pokédex instead of catching them? Has he owned all Pokémon and all ready completed Prof. Oak's dream?

I also wonder why Rowan wants us to spot all Pokémon in the Sinnoh Pokédex instead of catching them?
Also, is that wording of "spotting" from DPP?

I said to spot. But either way, he wants not to obtain all Pokémon. Perhaps we will achieve Alolan variants as in-game trades like in LPGE.

So. Does anybody have reason why Rowan does not want us to catch all Pokémon in the Sinnoh Dex?

So. Does anybody have reason why Rowan does not want us to catch all Pokémon in the Sinnoh Dex?
Because you need to see all the Pokemon to obtain the National Dex and you need the National Dex to visit post-game areas and Pal Park. Seeing all the Pokemon is faster than collecting them, especially with getting the other starters, version exclusives, and trade evolutions.

Because you need to see all the Pokemon to obtain the National Dex and you need the National Dex to visit post-game areas and Pal Park. Seeing all the Pokemon is faster than collecting them, especially with getting the other starters, version exclusives, and trade evolutions.

This is why we trade. Trade helps us get all Pokémon in a Dex.

I suppose so, but to a 9 or 10 year old like me, I guess it wasn't as emphasized in the Sinnoh games. Certainly did like the seeing more as it was much less troublesome in retrospect.

What was troublesome in getting all Pokémon? Also, about Alolan variants in Galar?

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom