• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Alolan forms of Kanto Pokémon are coming to Pokémon GO!

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I have no clue who 61 of them are and I get like what, 5 or 6 gifts a day. I got a co-worker on it and Zexy, but the others? No clue.
Glad to see I'm not alone... My friend list has some users from these forums but I don’t have any idea on who the majority are.
... and I currently have 50+ friend requests remaining on which I'm deciding upon.

Rock and roll badger
Reaction score
Evolved one of my Alolan Rattata and obtained a 7 km egg. Can't wait to see what it hatches into.

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Got 2 Alolan Diglett and 3 Alolan Geodude already, so I have one of each evolution stage now.
I'm somewhat hoping to get some more Alolan Golem however, because they may see meta relevance as Electric attackers VS Flying-types. Even the current Lugia.

Darth Ignis
Reaction score
All I hatch from the 7KM eggs are Rattata and Meowth, and I already have a ton of candy for both mon. I caught Geodude in the wild, that said, I'm already over A-Forms being in Go.

Reaction score
I already had a number of Alolan Exeggutor from when they first released it and since then I have encountered Alolan Rattata, Geodude, and Diglett in the wild. Alolan Grimer is the main one I am after since I still need a number of dark types and poison types for their respective medals and Alolan Grimer would be a big help towards both.

AWACS SkyEye
Reaction score
While I was in Chicago I hatched two Grimer so now I have both a Grimer and Muk. I only need to hatch one more Vulpix then I'll have them all! :)

Reaction score
Now up to 5 Alohan Vulpix but still havent evolved one. Missed out on Diglett tho. Sure he will be back tho.

Rock and roll badger
Reaction score
Hatched an Alolan Rattata and an Alolan Vulpix. :)

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
Just glad that Alolan Raichu and Marowak stuck around for at least one more month in Raids. I didn't get a chance on Marowak yet, but this time it'll be much easier considering I'll be back in the urban area soon.