• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Alpha and Omega - A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"C'MONC'MONC'MONHURRYUPHURRYUPHURRYUPWE'REGONNABELAAAAAATE!" Maddison chattered as she ran towards the Team Alpha base, flapping her arms like an airplane. Mason was trying to keep up, but was failing. Badly.

Unfortunately, Maddison was not looking where she was going, and thudded right into the wall. Mason just walked right past Maddison, and shook his head. Afterwards, he walked in.

"WAITWAITWAIT!" Maddison shouted, running back in after Mason.

OOC: I should probably get things moving again.

"Attention!" Galahad's voice rang from what appeared to be a kind of PA system. "All members are to report to the Mess Hall, which is located on the third floor, for supper, as well as an important announcement for the new recruits."

Venom, before heading upstairs, noticed a rather bored-looking Typhlosion. He buzzed over. "Hey. I don't think I got your name," he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nero had then reached a room populated with what appeared to be training dummies of all kinds. Some were stationary, some were mobile, some were flying, some were big, some were small. "This is personally my favorite place here," Nero said. "The training hall. Lancelot made this to assist with fighting against adversaries of nearly all shapes and sizes. If you want to show your stuff, this is definitely the place to do it."

Marek's eyes widened and his mouth curved into a truly evil grin as he looked across the room. He could already tell that he was going to love this place.

Ken grinned as he stepped forward. Nero was talking about a fight, and if he loved one thing it was a fight
----
Akira slowly made his way to the mess hall

Lapis eyed the training room hungrily. She loved a good scrap, and this room was the perfect place to do it. "I can't wait to test it out..." she said softly.

Black and King

The, now ancient 101-year old Braviary, Black flew right above the young Slowking named King. Despite having led an entire colony in the past King was still young at an age of 17 and had trouble getting up in time. Black woke him up and soon they hit the road towards the Team Alpha Base. Black had spent a lot of time helping other Pokemon out but King only had a few years of experience. Thus, King was excited but Black hardly felt anything at all rather Black was set on one goal helping out other Pokemon.

Team Alpha...I wonder what this rescue team has in store for us? No matter what it holds in store, I only see it as a new means for helping out Pokemon, thought Black.

Wow my first rescue team! I know I have to stay calm and collected but this is all new to me. Just a couple of years back I was the leader of a Slowpoke and Slowbro colony, now I'm helping out the larger Pokemon community, thought King.

As both were lost in thought they came across the HQ of the rescue team. "Here we go," said King as the Braviary and Slowking stepped into the base.

Ares made his way to the mess hall after hearing the announcement. He could use a bite to eat so he was curious as to what exactly the base had to offer in terms of food.

Rexigun yawned slightly, fighting wasn't one of his favorite things. As he scanned the faces of his fellow recruits he noticed a stark contrast in their views. Most wore expressions of curiosity or excitement.

Larka yawned before looking around, then went to the mess hall. She was somewhat hungry, but was more interested in seeing more of the team's base.

"Oh man! I'm late I'm late!" cried a Riolu as he dashed as fast as he could to Alpha HQ almost tripping over. Sy nervously glanced at the building and headed inside.

"I could always go for something to eat" Flynn thought as he followed some of the other Pokemon in the direction of the Mess Hall.

Black and King were obviously late and they couldn't quite understand what was going on. Pokemon were running down the hall towards another room. As they were starting to head in that direction a Riolu entered the base. So we're not the only ones who were late, thought King.

"Hi, I'm King and this is Black, said King, "What is your name?"

Sy turns to see a Slowpoke and a black Braviary and shyly waves. He's always been a little shy around strangers.

"Hi my name is Symon or Sy for short. it's nice to meet you."

Nero then floated onwards, to a room with similarities to a courtroom, with various chairs and tables. "This is the Judgment Hall. Basically, this is where the process of law goes down here at Team Omega. Of course, with Lancelot as the judge, it rarely ends well. But, our members have had a particularly bad habit of pinning suspicion on other members, so investigation is sometimes necessary. Once we have the culprit, Lancelot decides his or her punishment."

Marek nodded. "By the way, what's your job here?" he asked Nero.

"Me? Oh, I probably have one of the best jobs you could get," Nero said with a laugh. "I'm the one who gets to hand out the punishments."

Sy looked around inside the Alpha HQ then decided to follow the other pokemon figureing that was where he was suppose to go.

Black and King tagged along with the newly met Riolu and followed him down the hall. Both wondered what was at the end of the hall.

Sy looked around the mess hall.

"Wow look at all the other pokemon!" he said amazed.

"Well let's just find a place to sit and perhaps get to know other Pokemon. I'm sure we'll be briefed on what we are to do later," said Black to King and Sy.

Moon saw more newcomers and sighs. She walks(or floats, who knows) up to the newcomers and asks, "What're your names? I'm Moon, a Gardevior as you can see..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom