• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Alpha and Omega - A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay (Start-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm King and this Braviary is Black. Nice to meet you," said the Slowking to the newly met Gardevoir and continued, "So, are we to hang out in the mess hall until whoever is in charge comes and tells us what to do?"

"He's already told us... You're late... He said we may roam around and talk to eachother..." Moon says bluntly, looking a little bored.

"King you couldn't wake up and as a result we miss the first briefing. That is not a good first impression and never forget that first impressions last a lifetime and you only have one first chance to make that first impression. Moreover, in life there is no rewind button. Next time try to wake up early so you make the impression you want. Keep that in mind," Black scorned King. Then, he turned to Moon and thanked her for the information. "I guess we should just find a place to sit and wait for further orders. Moon why don't you join us, you do seem a little bored perhaps we can amuse you," added Black.

As Black talked, King noted what Black had said about first impressions.

Moon sweatdrops and says, "Just make sure not to give me any of those lectures... That was scary..."

"That's what happens to you when you get old, really old. 101 years old to be exact, Moon...but don't worry, I will try not to be a bore," replied Black.

Larka looked around a little. A little to her left, a Slowking was lecturing a few other Pokemon. The Houndoom was intrigued by its apparent intelligence, and walked over to the conversing Pokemon. She sat down and whispered a greeting to the small group.

Sy made sure to make a note of what Black said.

"Well anyway my name is Symon or you can just call me Sy I'm a Riolu."

Sy hears a whisper and looks to see another pokemon.

"Oh errm hi."

Moon looks around and asks, "Why are we here if we're not going to do anything?"

"I don't understand it as well," said Black in response to what Moon said. He then added, "When is someone going to really tell us what we're going to do?"

King then jumped in and asked Moon, " You said that someone already came and told you to just roam around and talk to other Pokemon. What was the Pokemon?"

Black let King ask his question as he turned away and looked at the approaching Houndoom and said, "Hello, I am Black the Braviary and what is your name?"

Ken was still waiting for someone to step up and accept his challenge

"Oh it was a Gallade! His name has escaped my memory..." Moon answers King, looking at the Houndoom.

"I see...I do wonder where he is. I guess there is not much we can do except wait for him," said King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom