• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Alpha and Omega - A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
jcogginsa, give a little bit of a boost to your character's personalities. One line isn't gonna cut it.

BeastieBayleef, GroundTrainer, Snibble, and Grey, you are all accepted. This should be enough people to start out with, but sign-ups will remain open for as long as this thing is running. Once I get home from school, I'll post the start-up thread.

Name: Rick
Species: Monferno
Team: Omega

Appearance: Blaze looks like any other Monferno, aside from a red scarf that he usually wears around his neck or over his mouth for when he fights. He has various scars around his chest an arms from previous encounters as well.

Personality: Blaze is really hotheaded most of the time, but he also tends to be quite lazy when it's not something that has to do with fighting. When it comes time for business he's usually the most eager and enjoys playing around with his opponents the best he can. He has a gentle side though and tends to treat everyone that he trusts as a good person.

History: Blaze was born in a family of Infernape, he family would always go out and hunt for strong opponents to fight so ever since he was little he would usually see a lot of violence. This carried on as he got older till he eventually left his family and began to travel on his own, nevertheless he kept getting into selfish fights all to satisfy his thirst. While not really fond of working as a team he decided to join Team Omega in hopes of finding strong opponents to fight.

Other: Fore as hotblooded and sadistic as he can be he would never even dare hurt a women which tends to draw him back during fights.

Name: Kleus
Species: Scyther
Team: Alpha

Appearance: Kleus has a scar on his right eye, and a piece of his left blade is missing, other than that he looks like a normal Scyther, though he's slightly taller than normal.

Personality: Kleus is calm and collected and usually tends to keep quiet about most issues, he's very serious but also has an outgoing and caring side somewhere inside of him. He worries a lot about the people around him and doesn't mind putting his life on the line to protect him. He's also very calculating, especially in dangerous situations.

History: Kleus was trained since he was little in the art of the blade, he has been travelling most of his life with his master, a Scizzor and his sister Felicia. A few years back the three were attacked by an evil Pokemon that gave Kleus the scar on his right eye as well as killing both his master and sister. After spending the last few years looking for the killer he has decided to join a team to test out his skills and to meet new friends as well.

Other: He's afraid of thunder

Last edited:
how much of a boost?

About another line or so. Just be a tad bit more descriptive.

Sky Flame Haze, both of your characters are accepted. I'll get to working on the start-up thread right now.

That's a bit better. Akira and Ken are accepted.

Still working on the start-up. Won't be much longer.

Name: Larka
Species: Houndoom
Team: Team Alpha

Appearance: She has one red eye and one light blue eye. There is a faded scar on her right cheek that is deep red. Larka wears a chain-like bracelet on her left foreleg, right above the bones on her ankle joint.

Personality: She's very quiet and sometimes aloof. When spoken to, Larka seems friendly enough. To others, she often appears to be somewhat lonely and anti-social, although this isn't the case. She is levelheaded and calm in even the most dangerous of situations, making others see her as intelligent, but also question her past. When she must fight, she is analyzes her opponent's every move, often deducing any weaknesses quickly.

History: Larka was born into a family of Houndoom that were not the sharpest battlers, but easily mastered new moves and skills. Because of this, she knows Thunder Fang. Part of Larka's past, however, especially right before she joins Team Alpha, is mysterious and questionable, because she refuses to speak about it most of the time.

Other: She certainly fears something, but she won't say what. Larka seems to have a knack for finding things that are lost and is an excellent tracker. Despite being a fire-type, she loves rain. She loves clear night skies when the stars and moon can be seen.

Beginnings and endings seem to be what this Houndoom needs!

Last edited:
Feralize, you are accepted. Just have your character enter the base like everyone else currently is.

Name: Rexigun
Species: Scrafty
Team: Team Omega

Appearance: Rexigun’s crest is much frayed in comparison to other Scrafty

Personality:
Rexigun is a natural leader, relaxed and very friendly. He has a calming aura about him, even when he is embroiled in battle. Though very fierce and clearly skilled, Rexigun prefers to talk and avoid confrontation. This diplomatic sense reveals the high level of cunning that permeates all he does.

History:
Rexigun was one of a large group of Scraggy that were being bred specifically for fighting. He was one of the rejects and left out with many of his brothers and sisters to die. Even at such a young age the others gathered around him and he eventually led them to safety, essentially founding his own clan of Scraggy. Years past and several of the young Scraggy began to evolve, including Rexigun. As their demand for resources increased, the original clan became aware of them. Disgusted at the supposed rejects, the main clan launched a campaign against the young clan. In the final confrontation Rexigun stood at the head of all his fellow Scrafty and fought as a rear guard, buying enough time for the youngest to escape. Of the Scrafty, only Rexigun was taken alive. The rest were slaughtered. It is unknown how Rexigun managed to escape the clutches of the larger clan, but he did. Only recently did he arrive, joining up with Team Omega. He is an oddity amongst the brutal and fierce Pokemon of Team Omega.

Other: He spoke with the leaders of both teams before joining Team Omega. What was discussed remains a mystery.

Accepted. Definitely sounds like an interesting character to place in Team Omega.

As for the discussions between the two leaders, could you possibly PM that particular information to me?

Name: Calvin
Species: Murkrow
Appearance: Calvin's 'hat' is somewhat tattered from multiple fights, and his wings have a crimson hue to them from the blood of his enemies.

Personality: The Murkrow stereotype is turned on its ear with Calvin. He is more sadistic and violent than any other Murkrow out there. His nickname 'The Messenger of Death' is upheld extremely well. He is swift as the wind, and utterly lethal. If you aren't an ally, and you so much as catch a glimpse of his silhouette, you are already dead. Hell, he's not guaranteed to not attack allies, so pray his restraint holds.

History: Calvin and Camille spent most of their lives looking out for each other, as twins do. But, as siblings do, they drifted apart, and Calvin became violent and sadistic. He developed a bitter rivalry with Camille, and joined Team Omega.
Other:

Name: Camille
Appearance: Camille's wings are tattered from multiple fights.
Personality: Despite the stereotype about Murkrow, Camille is the exact opposite. She is caring and respectful to everyone. However, she has a temper, and the typical Murkrow stereotype proves true when invoked.

History: Calvin and Camille spent most of their lives looking out for each other, as twins do. But, as siblings do, they drifted apart, and Camille became caring and respectful. She developed a bitter rivalry with Calvin, and joined Team Alpha.
Other:

Name: Calvin
Appearance: Calvin's 'hat' is somewhat tattered from multiple fights, and his wings have a crimson hue to them from the blood of his enemies.

Personality: The Murkrow stereotype is turned on its ear with Calvin. He is more sadistic and violent than any other Murkrow out there. His nickname 'The Messenger of Death' is upheld extremely well. He is swift as the wind, and utterly lethal. If you aren't an ally, and you so much as catch a glimpse of his silhouette, you are already dead. Hell, he's not guaranteed to not attack allies, so pray his restraint holds.

History: Calvin and Camille spent most of their lives looking out for each other, as twins do. But, as siblings do, they drifted apart, and Calvin became violent and sadistic. He developed a bitter rivalry with Camille, and joined Team Omega.
Other:

Name: Camille
Appearance: Camille's wings are tattered from multiple fights.
Personality: Despite the stereotype about Murkrow, Camille is the exact opposite. She is caring and respectful to everyone. However, she has a temper, and the typical Murkrow stereotype proves true when invoked.

History: Calvin and Camille spent most of their lives looking out for each other, as twins do. But, as siblings do, they drifted apart, and Camille became caring and respectful. She developed a bitter rivalry with Calvin, and joined Team Alpha.
Other:

@ Oblivion: Of course, I was going to ask for permission to do that initially but I apparently can't send PMs until I hit 15 posts. I'll make sure to send it to you as soon as I can though.

Nice. Calvin and Camille are accepted. Just jump right in.

Man, this thing is more active than any of my other RPs.

@ Oblivion: Of course, I was going to ask for permission to do that initially but I apparently can't send PMs until I hit 15 posts. I'll make sure to send it to you as soon as I can though.

Ah. I didn't realize that you haven't reached that number yet. Just send me the PM whenever possible.

Name: Maddison and Mason
Species: Maddison is a Plusle, and Mason is a Minun.

Appearance: Nothing weird.

Personality: Maddison is very cheery, outgoing, and likes making friends. She can be a bit of a klutz, though. Mason, though, doesn't really like talking to people. He can be friendly, but it's hard to get him to do it. Mason is also a bit smarter than Maddison is.

History: They lived at an abandoned power plant, and they liked exploring the plant. Nothing else out of the ordinary, really. Eventually, the two heard about Team Alpha. Maddison wanted to join the group because she wanted to meet new people and make new friends. Mason, on the other hand, wanted to join because he wanted to explore new places and learn new things.

Other: NO, SO SHUT UP! Beginnings and Endings

Mewie Mew Cat, you are accepted. Just jump right in.

Am I too late to join?

Name: Symon "Sy"
Species: Riolu

Appearance: Wears a green scarf and has a tuft of fur on his head

Personality: Sy is fairly shy and quiet around new people but once he gets to know them he's is extremely loyal sometimes to a fault. He is caring, sensitive, gentle and kind hearted but does have a bit of a rash side and does things without completly thinking it through sometimes.

History: Sy used to live with his parents and older brother but when he was nine a fire broke out at his home. Sy was the only one to escape with his life.

Other: Sy has a morbid fear of fire due to the one that took his family.

Beginnings and Endings.

Hope I'm not too late as well...

Black

Name: Black
Species: Braviary

Appearance: He has a different coloring than normal Braviary.
Spr_5b_628.png
The red parts of the original Braviary are black and the Grey portions are white.

Personality: Due to his age he is quite wise. He tends to listen rather than talk. However, during tight situations he always knows what to do. He is also extremely just and gives a lot of importance to honor. He stands for what is right and fights for what is his. He will protect his friends at any cost despite his age. Thus, he joined Team Alpha.

History: Black started out as a Rufflet but because of his different coloring he was discriminated against within his Rufflet&Braviary society. However, he was not the only one with the different coloring within his society. Thus, the minority was discriminated against and there was even fighting among the different colored Rufflet&Braviary as well. Black however had a different way of looking at things. He fought for equality within his society. He also tried to bring the different colored Pokemon together as well. However, he was eventually exiled from his own society but through the fighting he evolved into a Braviary. As a Braviary he soared high helping out anyone in need. He was a lone warrior for a long time until he met a Slowking named King. They shared many personality traits thus they got a long fine. One day they came across a Rescue Team advertisement and by doing further research they knew that the team was perfect for them. Thus, they joined Team Alpha...

Other: For a brief time Black tagged along with a trainer who shared the same goals with him. This trainer had a lot of influence on Black's development.

King

Name: King
Species: Slowking

Appearance: King is just like any Slowking.

Personality: Just like any Slowking, King is also extremely smart. As a leader of a Slowpoke&Slowbro colony he knows how to lead and stay calm and collected in dire situations despite his young age. He is for justice and honor. He will help the ones in need of help.

History: By a stroke of luck it was he who became the next Slowking in his colony at such a young age. At a young age he led his colony with success. One day a trainer and a Braviary came to the colony. The Braviary saw how promising King was as a leader and wanted to stay and help with him thus his trainer released him. Soon, King trained and evolved a Slowpoke into Slowking so that King could leave the colony with Black the Braviary. They traveled around the Pokemon world and eventually came across a Rescue Team. Thus, they joined Team Alpha.

Other: Beginnings and Endings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom