• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Alpha and Omega - RP Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion

Yes hello I still exist.
Reaction score
This is where you can give ideas and/or suggestions about the RP, discuss the RP, or discuss whatever else you guys feel like discussing. Socialize away!

To start things off, I'll announce that today was my last day of school. So that means more sun, more activities, and, most importantly, more gaming! Woo!

Really? You're lucky! My school doesn't end for another week. Stupid snow days.

Really? You're lucky! My school doesn't end for another week. Stupid snow days.

To be fair, we had about four snow days over here, due to a blizzard last Thanksgiving that knocked out power throughout the entire western half of the state.

If you haven't figured this out yet, I despise Washington's weather. It's what drives about half of my rants.

I think we had four as well. So they tacked on a week and a half of school. I personally just love it. Just... just love it...

My last day is the 23rd. Final exam in Geometry. Until then, I get to pretend it's summer :D

Yes, they are. However, seeing that I've been gone for the past day or so, I have a lot of catching up to do around the website in general. So it might be a bit before I respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom