• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Alster08's Fanfiction Trailor Shop

alster08

BF Author
Reaction score
Alster08's Trailer's Galore Shop

In here you may request a trailer for your fanfiction but you must provide details that you would like included. If you find pictures or videos that you want me to add just say so. If not I will provide my own video or Pictures that I find around the web. You may use this order form

Fiction Tilte:
Description:
Pictures/Images:
Video's:
Credits or no Credits:
Other Infromation:

Examples: I will bring more as time passes by.
When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors
Running Away: A Pikachu Short

Important Information
All Video's will be posted to my Youtube acount. I will post them there and provide you the link to them. That link is all yours and you may use this link anywhere. If possible please provide me with a little bit of creddit. And if you like the results spread the word because this is probably the first ever Fanfiction Trailer Shop. I would be more than happy to make two if you would like.

Request Given- and approx. waiting time.

Rules
1. Please do not rush me I will try to go as fast as I can and make it a well trailer as well.

2. I will not create the request if it is not detailed enough. Please provide enough information.

3. Please fill out the order Request Form or use your own providing enough detail.

4. Spread the Word!

5. Please give me a little Creddit if possible. This is a great oppertunity for me.

Last edited:
Sounds promising, but I'm not sure right now. I'd like to see a few more finished products before I consider ordering anything.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom