• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Altaria vs. Swellow vs. Pelipper

Does anybody even use Pelipper? I tried having it on my team long time ago but it's not tolerable.
So my pick would be Altaria for obvious reasons, decent stats, decent moves.

Who has a better design? Altaria
Who is more useful? Swellow
Who would you have on your team? Swellow
Who is the cutest? Altaria
Who is the coolest? Swellow

I voted for Swellow.

Which one has the better design?
Swellow.

Who is more useful?
I'd say Swellow, due to access to Guts and Facade.

Who would you want to have on your team?
Swellow. I swear I'm not biased.

Who is the Cutest?
Altaria.

Who is the Coolest?
Swellow.

Who has a better design?
Altaria
Who is more useful?
Altaria
Who would you have on your team?
Altaria
Who is the cutest?
Altaria
Who is the coolest?
Altaria

Yeah, I'm an Altaria fan xD

I find both Altaria and Swellow useful, I'd like to have them both for my team, but overall, I like Altaria more.

Who has a better design?
Hm... I think Pelipper
Who is more useful?
Altaria or Swellow
Probably Swellow since it's easily accessible
Who is the cutest?
Either Pelipper or Altaria
Who is the coolest?
I think Altaria

So I'ts a pretty even distribution for me. I can't decide for sure.

I choose Swellow, though all of them have pretty cool designs. Swellow's pretty good in battle, and it used to be my favorite flying type... Fine, it still is, but I like Taillow more--so cute!

Who has a better design?

Altaria. Yay cloud bird things. *o*

Who is more useful?

I haven't used a Swellow in a run yet, but I found both Pelipper and Altaria both useful.

Altaria

Who is the cutest?

Altaria

Who is the coolest?

Altaria or Swellow

My vote goes to Altaria. o3o

Who has a better design?

Altaria. The other two are generic.

Who is more useful?
Swellow. Guts + Facade is deadly.

Swellow for the same reason as above.

Who is the cutest?
Pelliper. Its eyes are cute and its derpy look makes it cuter.

Who is the coolest?
Swellow because its the most badass Early Bird yet.

Swellow is an absolute monster when it's poisoned or burned. I swear, if it got Close Combat like Staraptor, it'd be top-tier OU. Altaria's going to see even less usage now that so many new dragons have entered the scene. And as for Pelipper... who actually uses Pelipper?

Swellow has an interesting typing, and has the best design out of the Hoenn Flying-types.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom