• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

aly's pokepark!

alywayart.png

To be a master, Pokémon master! /lyr
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
here's my own personal area to post stuff related to pokemon that isn't art :bulbaCute:

this includes headcanons, random thoughts, updates on games i'm playing, etc. enjoy!

ash is really my comfort character rn, i love my son!!
i have lots of silly headcanons i wanna share about him.

on a sidenote, i'm on season 2 of the anime. once i get to Charizard Chills, i'll go to my friend's house to watch the second movie i have on vhs :yay:

some songs i associate with ash-

scrawny by wallows: just a fun upbeat song! it has an almost childish feel to it, which fits ash cause hes, ya know, a child lol
father by the front bottoms: heres a more angsty one. i think he really wants to make his dad proud, but its hard when he isnt even around to see his progress
acacia by bump of chicken, anything from the 2.b.a Master album: this is mainly just because these are pokemon songs lol
boys will be bugs by cavetown: hes a boy who hangs out with bugs, need i explain more?

if yall have any songs you feel fit our pokemon master, let me know! :bulbaLove:

IMG_6316.jpeg

hes actually so silly i love him

he is the silliest!

i need to go watch indigo league again, used to love it when i was smol! ^^
i have such fond memories of using the netflix app on my wii to watch it. i dont even think it was called indigo league back then, it was just called pokemon

thinking back on the original series, those characters went through some really messed up stuff.

brock was abandoned and left to take care of so many siblings at a young age

james was in a horribly abusive arranged relationship

ash was convinced he was gonna die in that snow cave, surrounded by his pokemon- and he was only 10!

went out with my boyfriend and friend yesterday, we went to our local retro game store. i was gonna get a copy of pokemon silver for my bf for valentines day, but someone bought it before i could :(
i got him a copy of links awakening instead

i did find a copy of arceus and the jewel of life in its original case, which im pretty happy about!

no art, but introducing an au that i want to draw so im gonna go ahead and post it here
this is an au ive had rolling around my brain and i wanna lay it all out

so a little bit after s1 ends, but before s2 starts, ash is obviously vulnerable due to his loss in the indigo league. giovanni was really tired of waiting for jessie and james to capture pikachu, so he took matters into his own hands. while ash is vulnerable, he brainwashes ash and forces him to fight for team rocket, thus gaining access to pikachu and the rest of his pokemon.
jessie and james think this is super messed up- they only wanted pikachu, they didnt want ash to become a mind slave. but theyre below giovanni, theres not much they can do themselves. so they gotta find a way to get misty and brock on their side to free ash, while also ensuring they still get pikachu

is this au unique? no, not really. i just got ideas for it randomly and wanted to write it down. i also was a lil tired of seeing “team rocket ash” and “betrayed ash” aus, so i made something different

my bf got me a pikachu plush for valentines day! i had one as a kid, around 2012 to 2014, but i lost it. this one isnt the same one, but its very similar and it makes me happy <3

silly little ash hcs

-he has little ways of getting peoples attention since hes too proud to outright ask. these include slightly headbutting them in the shoulder or back, kicking at their shoes when theyre sitting together, or just following very close behind them

-he cant tie his shoes very well, so he usually has someone do it for him. he will walk around with his shoes untied until someone points it out or he trips

-he likes to fidget with empty pokeballs by resizing them over and over again

-if you find that he has scooted his sleeping bag closer to you during the night, it means he had a nightmare and wants to be close to you

drawing idea for later

ash, watching gary from afar: wow, gary looks so thoughtful right now. i wonder what hes thinking abouy
gary, in his head: i have a tummyache.. but im being very brave about it!

its so disappointing that netflix doesnt have the japanese audio for “partners in time!”. i really wanna see the final battle in japanese

me convincing myself a miracle will happen and my AV-to-HDMI converter will come early so i can play pokemon stadium: :clown:

to the person with the trainer name ASH and id number 39507: dw, your level 30 magnemite will always be safe in my pokemon stadium cartridge <3

Back
Top Bottom