• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Am I only able to show two badges I have? Am I able to change what badges I want to show on comments?

A group of Bulbasaurs
Reaction score
I don't really know how badges work. So I just have I few questions for you guys. Am I only able to show two badges I have? Am I able to change what badges I want to show on comments? How does it work?

If anyone can tell me that would be great.

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
I don't really know how badges work. So I just have I few questions for you guys. Am I only able to show two badges I have? Am I able to change what badges I want to show on comments? How does it work?

If anyone can tell me that would be great.
Hi Bulba_Buddies! Welcome to our community! I moved your thread to a different section since the Bulbawiki forum is for questions specifically about Bulbapedia and not the forums.

Are you referring to the badges you get by posting on the forums? Such as the Boulder Badge and Zephyr Badge I see you've already received?