• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Am I the only one around here who...

Am I the only one who will go through spurts of trying to hatch a shiny and then completely forget or get bored? xD
No, because I'm trying to force myself to soldier on with my shiny Elekid hunt. This one's tougher than the Golett hunt. (Gee, I wonder why....)

Am I the only one running out of storage space in my PC? Um, I'm getting kinda critical here. >.<

Me too, I am getting seriously cramped.

Am I the only one who is eager for Pokemon White 2 to surpass all my other games as the longest played in the 3DS activity log?
Yes you are. I don't even pay attention to my activity log. Am I the only one around here who likes Rotation Battles.

Am I the only one who will go through spurts of trying to hatch a shiny and then completely forget or get bored? xD
No, because I'm trying to force myself to soldier on with my shiny Elekid hunt. This one's tougher than the Golett hunt. (Gee, I wonder why....)

Am I the only one running out of storage space in my PC? Um, I'm getting kinda critical here. >.<

Am I the only one who is eager for Pokemon White 2 to surpass all my other games as the longest played in the 3DS activity log?
Yes you are. I don't even pay attention to my activity log. Am I the only one around here who likes Rotation Battles.

No. Actually, I love rotation battles too. I'm not all that good at competitive battle (but I still compete for the hell of it), but the way rotation battles work have really saved my butt several times, which is why I've tried to get back into the competitive field.

Am I the only one who gets really nervous during Random Matchup battles? (or in fact, any battle against another person, even if it's just a friend?)

No. Actually, I love rotation battles too. I'm not all that good at competitive battle (but I still compete for the hell of it), but the way rotation battles work have really saved my butt several times, which is why I've tried to get back into the competitive field.

Am I the only one who gets really nervous during Random Matchup battles? (or in fact, any battle against another person, even if it's just a friend?)
No, I get very nervous during a battle because I have no idea if I will win or not. (except m brother because he's really
easy to beat.)
Am I the only one around here who thinks Stadium 2's music is boring?

Nah, you're not. Am I the only one around here who doesn't use revives, potions or other medicinal items during a battle?

Yes... $THREAD_TITLE exits and re-enters the map after enabling the bicycle to get the current map's music back?

Nah, you're not. Am I the only one around here who doesn't use revives, potions or other medicinal items during a battle?

I'll speak for myself: yes, you are. If Gym Leaders can do it (in the case of the Potions) why can't I?

Yes... $THREAD_TITLE exits and re-enters the map after enabling the bicycle to get the current map's music back?

No, hahaha. I do this too, especially in Diamond, where the bike music is the most freaking annoying thing ever.

Am I the only one around here who would like Starmie to have an evolution? (Although it would be very broken, as Starmie is already very powerful).

Nope. (I will always wuv you, Starmie! :D)

Am I the only person who was annoyed in D/P/P because the Pokemon's names were in all caps?

Am I the only person who was annoyed in D/P/P because the Pokemon's names were in all caps?
No, I find that annoying, glad they fixed it in BW

Am I the only one here who almost never buys anything in game except Pokeballs and a few other items and hoards their money?

No, I find that annoying, glad they fixed it in BW

Am I the only one here who almost never buys anything in game except Pokeballs and a few other items and hoards their money?

No... i do that too, but i also buy potions and revives...

Am i the only one who has boxes full of dragon and ninja-like pokemon to fight with?

And, am I the only one who has restarted a game and made their friends(and themselves) the pokemon...?

(lame...but couldn't think of anything else...)

No... i do that too, but i also buy potions and revives...

Am i the only one who has boxes full of dragon and ninja-like pokemon to fight with?

And, am I the only one who has restarted a game and made their friends(and themselves) the pokemon...?

(lame...but couldn't think of anything else...)

No I also have a dragon collection, No I also had a ninja collection though your definition of ninja like may be different from mine.

If you mean start the game and named your mons after your friends then possibly.

Am I the only one who never used the gen 5 starter outside of what was necessary (first catch, HMs and all that)

And am I the only one who saved right before Ghetsis so I can kick his ass multiple times?

Sadly, I haven't played D/P/Pt yet, but what I have played is SS, and Pokémon names were all-caps there too. And it did annoy me. I kept thinking of the game screaming the pokémon's name in my face, and I had to take newly-caught pokémon to the Name Rater just to change their names to lowercase and ease my annoyance.

Yes... am I the only one who exits and re-enters the map after enabling the bicycle to get the current map's music back?

Nope. I don't hate the bike music per se, it's just that I prefer the location music.

Am I the only one around here who has to collect every single hidden item with the Dowsing Machine in the games even though it can be a pain in the butt.

Nope. I haven't managed yet, but I did try. And I think it's fun, especially as an after-storyline activity.

Nope. All battles scare me, actually. Regardless of opponent, too. Battling with my friends still make me jittery, even when I know I'll curbstomp them.

[...]

Yes... am I the only one who exits and re-enters the map after enabling the bicycle to get the current map's music back?

Nope. I don't hate the bike music per se, it's just that I prefer the location music.

[...]
That is the exact reason I do it, including not disliking the bicycle music.

...moves the cursor to the beginning of the menu before closing it?

And am I the only one who saved right before Ghetsis so I can kick his ass multiple times?

I think so, cuz I get owned by Ghetsis if I'm not careful XDD Though, I did save right before N so I can talk to him multiple times XDD *epic fangirly scream*

Am I the only one here who put together the exact same team of an NPC with the exact same moves and the exact same items?

Am I the only one here who put together the exact same team of an NPC with the exact same moves and the exact same items?

Yes tbh.

Am I the only one here who misses the walking pokemon feature from HG/SS?
Nope,I miss it a lot too.

Am I the only one here who wants to see 3D models in the main series Pokemon games for the 3DS?

Am I the only one here who wants to see 3D models in the main series Pokemon games for the 3DS?

Sorta it seems cool but I much rather see them in 2D if the get rid of the pokemon barely move thing and have the pokemon actually make contact and have a real backround

Am I the only won who found the post game level spike in BW1 to be not that bad

Definitely not lol, I really want this. I even posted about it in another thread.

Am I the only won who found the post game level spike in BW1 to be not that bad

Kinda, it wasn't extremely bad, but I had to do quite some training before continuing with the game.

Am I the only one here who has never ditched their starter during the main story?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom