• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Am I the only one around here who...

Am I the only one who plays Pokémon non-stop for around six months, and then gets bored and doesn't touch the game again for around another six months or so?

No, I've only just got back on SoulSilver.

Am I the only one around here who hates Conkelderpdurr, Entrainment+Truant Durant and Prankster+Roar+Copycat Riolu?

No, I hate Conkeldurr too. xP

Am I the only one around here that utterly hates both Charizard and Blaziken and thinks both are overrated as hell?

Also, am I the only one around here that thinks Buneary and Lopunny are adorably cute? I've never met anyone else that loves them as much as I do.

Lastly, am I the only one around here that dislikes most gen 3 Pokemon designs? The only ones I really like are Poochyena, Mightyena, Manectric, and Aggron. Well, Beautifly is alright too.

Kelleo: Gen 3 sprites are kinda weird :l, And Charizard & Blaziken are OP, Thats why people love them. I dont so much.. I'm more of a fan of the grass starters. They dont have very good movepools, But theres TM's for that! I'm also saving up 48BP in SS to get outrage for my Torterra XD

About the girls being "Underclothed": I totally agree. I'm a guy, and even I'm like, Hey! Get a longer skirt or something, 7yr olds play this game! You have a tiny top that wouldnt fit your younger sister, And a dress that your mum would be ashamed of. Go change your pixels or something. lol :p

Edit: Is Hilda even wearng any shorts or is that just her t-shirt overhang *Suspicious*

EDit Edit: Damn I forgot my am i the only one who...

Am I the only one who never SR to get a sshiny legendary because I couldnt be bothered or I'm busy?

Kelleo: Gen 3 sprites are kinda weird :l, And Charizard & Blaziken are OP

OP as in overpowered? Well, technically, Infernape is better than both statistically, but it lacks the same popularity. I personally love Apey way more than those two.

And I said the designs of the Pokemon, not the sprites. xP

No, I hate Conkeldurr too. xP

Am I the only one around here that utterly hates both Charizard and Blaziken and thinks both are overrated as hell?

Also, am I the only one around here that thinks Buneary and Lopunny are adorably cute? I've never met anyone else that loves them as much as I do.

Lastly, am I the only one around here that dislikes most gen 3 Pokemon designs? The only ones I really like are Poochyena, Mightyena, Manectric, and Aggron. Well, Beautifly is alright too.

No to the first and no to the second. Charizard is so overrated, I began to despise it. It is used all the time. Then Blaziken comes along with such an ugly design (a chicken? Really?) and just...eh...

Kelleo: OP an in overpowered, Yes. I had a level 70 infernape and it was dead by the first round of E4. I dont like them anymore..

Miles101: Charizard is Overrated :l Blaziken not sooo much, But like miles said, A Chicken? Lol

Kelleo: OP an in overpowered, Yes. I had a level 70 infernape and it was dead by the first round of E4. I dont like them anymore..

You must not have trained it right, because Infernape should be able to sweep Aaron's whole team except Drapion due to being fire type and really fast. But whatevs. xP

Also, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that favors Sinnoh above all regions and hates Hoenn.

Sinnoh was kinda dissapointing for me. Hoenn was my first region! How could I not love it :3

1: Yes.

2: NO!!!! TRY B&W!!!!

Am I the only one who had several strategies for the Unova Elite 4, but kept failing?

Yes. I don't have strategies, I just wing it and bring as many revives as I can.

Am I the only one who thinks the Pokémon Musical is horrible but kept on playing it anyway? (it's addicting)

Yes, you are. I like it, and have a rising star I call my Leavanny.

Am I the only one around here who'd prefer not to fight Alder after the game credits roll?

Am I the only one who thinks the Pokémon Musical is horrible but kept on playing it anyway? (it's addicting)
No. I love putting my Riser in the Musicals. There's something just weirdly hilarious about seeing a Golurk dressed up as a pirate and watching the big fella dance around. And a Golett wearing the white wings is quite possibly the cutest thing on the planet.

Am I the only one who will make a ridiculous trade to get a Pokemon that's holding an item? I've given up an Arceus and a Deoxys just to get a Golurk holding a Life Orb and one holding a Master Ball. I have no regrets.

No. I love putting my Riser in the Musicals. There's something just weirdly hilarious about seeing a Golurk dressed up as a pirate and watching the big fella dance around. And a Golett wearing the white wings is quite possibly the cutest thing on the planet.

Am I the only one who will make a ridiculous trade to get a Pokemon that's holding an item? I've given up an Arceus and a Deoxys just to get a Golurk holding a Life Orb and one holding a Master Ball. I have no regrets.
Nope you aren't the only one, I once traded something ridiculous for an Empoleon holding a Master Ball(can't remember what.)

Am I the only one around here who really dosent care about using Status moves?

Yes and no. I use status moves, but only when I need to. Like when I set up for my Air Slash of death. 2 Nasty Plots, 255 sp.att EVs, 1 razor fang, and 1 killing machine known as Hypotenuse the Togekiss=A whole lotta trouble.

Am I the only one around here who goes into a crazy level of planning when EV training and planning out teams?

Last edited:
Am I the only one around here who goes into a crazy level of planning when EV training and planning out teams?
Any respectable player should plan out their EV spreads and teams, but a whole lot of testing is required before you even think about going out into the field of battle. For example, putting a Scizor on your team is good in theory, but you could end up that another member of your team already serves the revenge killer role.

Am I the only one around here who plays VGC?

Am I the only one who had several strategies for the Unova Elite 4, but kept failing?

Yes, on the basis that I had several strategies for the Unova Elite 4 and didn't fail.

Am I the only one here who finds Close Combat too risky to spam in battles? I only consider the move on Staraptor for coverage and even then I don't overuse it.

Yes, on the basis that I had several strategies for the Unova Elite 4 and didn't fail.

Am I the only one here who finds Close Combat too risky to spam in battles? I only consider the move on Staraptor for coverage and even then I don't overuse it.

Hmm... I find Superpower riskier. I mean, lowering your own Attack? That's not very wise...

Am I the only one around here who has never used any Choice items?

Am I the only one around here who doesn't understand everyone's obsession with shiny Golett? I mean, what's so special about it? Why does everyone want one? :S

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom