• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Am I the only one around here who...

Anser

Reaction score
Complete with things you think you're the only one who does them.

I'll start.

... Am I the only one around here who doesn't care about getting shiny Pokémon at all?

EDIT: When posting a question of your own, please answer some of the questions posted by other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you're not.

Am I the only one who doesn't EV/IV train?
Am I the only one who finds Johto's and Sinnoh's dependence on previous regions' Pokemon irritating?

1. I don't EV / IV train at all either (other than maxing out the EVs automatically through normal gameplay)
2. Not sure what you mean by "dependence", but it never bothered me.

Am I the only one who saves the Master Ball and never ends up using it?

Am I the only one who thinks the whole Victory Road --> Elite 4 & Champion is getting old?

Once I found out about that I started so no.

Am I the only one who goes against the popular starter and picks the least popular one?

Am I the only one who thinks the whole Victory Road --> Elite 4 & Champion is getting old?
Nope, I find it old too, but I hardly care about the places in the game, so I probably don't count

Am I the only one who hates Charizard for no reason at all?

Yay, I'm not the only person who doesn't EV train! And I also save master balls too, so at least I'm not the only one :)

Am I the only one who grows berries and keep at least 30 of each kind? (btw, i do that just because)

Am I the only one who thinks they need to calm down on the creation of Legendary Pokemon?

2. Not sure what you mean by "dependence", but it never bothered me.

I mean that so many of the Pokemon from Generations II and IV have evolutions or pre-evolutions that were introduced earlier or later, thus placing those Pokemon into a region that they're not native to (or so it would seem). I always thought it was weird to see, say, Chansey in Johto and Sinnoh because of Blissey for the former and Happiny for the latter. It's just me being weird, really.

Am I the only one who grows berries and keep at least 30 of each kind? (btw, i do that just because)

Hahaha, no I do this too! For awhile in platinum I just went around growing berries and that was all I was using that game for xD

Am I the only one who will go through spurts of trying to hatch a shiny and then completely forget or get bored? xD

Am I the only one who used the Elite4 as my level grinding punching bag?

Am I the only one who deliberately lost to certain trainers to fight them again?

Am I the only one who will go through spurts of trying to hatch a shiny and then completely forget or get bored? xD
No, because I'm trying to force myself to soldier on with my shiny Elekid hunt. This one's tougher than the Golett hunt. (Gee, I wonder why....)

Am I the only one running out of storage space in my PC? Um, I'm getting kinda critical here. >.<

Am I the only one who deposits Pokemon before a Gym battle so I end up using the same number as the Gym Leader?

Am I the only one who when Pokemon first started in the UK was a massive Psyduck fan and then felt a huge anti-climax on seeing Golduck?

Am I the only one around here who refuses to use any Poké Ball different from the standard Poké Ball to catch their Pokémon? I hate using Great Balls, Ultra Balls, Master Balls and what-not. I even catch my legendaries with Poké Balls.

Am I the only one who has boxed their starter after finding out about EV-training, natures and IVs? ;_;

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom