• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Am I the only one here who thinks that Smurfs: The Lost Village is underrated?

LoudyKaizoku

Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
For those who don't know what I am talking about: Smurfs: The Lost Village - Wikipedia
Is this film flawless? No.
Does it deserve the hate? Not really.
I feel that this film is underrated. It has a beautiful visual style that looks as though Peyo's comic books came to life. The voice cast is also pretty solid too. Rainn Wilson as Gargamel is probably the highlight of the movie. Finally, when compared to the first two Smurfs movies, which were ugly live-action/CGI hybrids, The Lost Village is far more appealing, and it has a beautiful CGI artstyle
Do any of you guys feel that this movie is underrated, or is it not underrated? Let me know.