• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Am looking for Vivillon patterns and certain Mythicals

Star Melandiz

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for a few Mythical Pokemon and Vivillon patterns to finish off my collection. By stalking Wonder Trade and the GTS like a madman (and due to my extensive legendary/mythical collection), I have been able to attain many of the less rare patterns, but still am struggling with some.

I need:
VIVILLON
- Pokeball
- Icy Snow
- Jungle
- Meadow
MYTHICALS
- Victini
- Jirachi
- Manaphy
- Darkrai

What I can offer:
- Lvl 100 shiny Mewtwo
- Any other LEGENDARY (not Mythical) execpt for Landorus, Groudon, and Thundurus. I am open to debate on those, as I have all Legendaries besides those three.
- Dittos
- Eevees (will evolve them for you if you want to get a certain Eevee evolution)
- Certain generation starters--> Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Popplio, Treecko
- Shiny AudinoX2 (lvls 60, 61)
- Shiny Rattata (lvl 30)
- As of this upload, I also have these extra Vivillon: two spare Monsoons, a Marine, a Tundra, a Continental, and a Sandstorm pattern, as well as my native Polar types (I am on Pokemon Moon, but can easily trade for Scatterbugs).
*All Pokemon listed above up for grabs are above or at lvl 30, and will be holding either Jacoba, Enigma, or Starf event berries (your choice).*

I can't account for the origin of these Pokemon, as I traded for all of them some way. If you are intrested, let me know and we can try to work something out.

Last edited:
what games are you using to trade? I have every single pattern in my Gen 7 games, but I don't have Home so I can't send them to SwSh
ETA: OH sorry I skipped the part where you mention you're on Pokémon Moon. So I can definitely trade with you for the Vivillons you need. Would you happen to have a shiny Zygarde? If not, I would be interested in your mythicals and legendaries

Last edited:
No shiny Zygarde, but let me know which Legendaries you are interested in. I will not trade any Mythicals except for the extra ones I specified in the beginning. Just let me know. Thank you!!

I'll take the Genesect and Mew then. Which patterns would you like in return (except the pokeball one since its the only one I don't have)?

I'm on US eastern time, so I am one hour ahead of you. Don't know if tomorrow works, as I will be taking the ACT, but I will keep you updated. Also, would you like a Phione? I got an extra one just now if you want (if you do want it, Archipelago pattern is my choice.)

My friend code is 3798 - 1160 - 1536, if you want to do that.

If you can't do it tomorrow Sunday morning will also work for me. This is my FC 2509- 1010- 6429
And sure I'll take the Phione

Cool! Um... Sunday morning doesn't work either because I have flying lessons but later in Sunday will probably.

Okay!! Thanks again! Also in the future, would you be down for further trades if I obtain more extra Legendaries or Mythicals?

Okay, thanks! I am actually available at 3:00-4:30 this afternoon, I finished early. Let me know if that works for you!

Sorry I missed you. I'll be free tomorrow morning or late in the afternoon (around 7 pm) hopefully that works for you

7 PM your time or my time? Either way should work for me, but I just need a specification.

Okay! Good to know. I'll see you then. My in game name is Jaystar fyi. Let me know yours... in any case, I should accept any incoming trade requests.

Be here at 7 (ur time) so we can communicate through this).

Last edited:
Hello! Am currently walking in Festival Plaza connected to the internet. Just send me a link trade request when ready. My in game name is Jaystar, in case you didn't read the above post.

Hi just give me a couple minutes to get them from the bank and I'll send you a trade request when I'm ready. I'll be using my sun version, the name is Aaron

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom