• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Am looking for Vivillon patterns and certain Mythicals

NO WAY! That was my first time doing something like that and I literally couldn't believe it!! Thank you so much! I will hit you up in the future if I get any extra Mythical for you :)

Sure, I know how hard it can be to get Vivillons. Fortunately I traded a lot of them back then foreseeing that they'd become valuable. Feel free to contact me if you get any more mythicals or if you ever come across the shiny Zygarde, I'd be willing to give you all the vivillons you need for that one.

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking for a few Mythical Pokemon and Vivillon patterns to finish off my collection. By stalking Wonder Trade and the GTS like a madman (and due to my extensive legendary/mythical collection), I have been able to attain many of the less rare patterns, but still am struggling with some.

I need:
VIVILLON
  • Pokeball
  • Icy Snow
  • Jungle
  • Meadow
MYTHICALS
  • Victini
  • Jirachi
  • Manaphy
  • Darkrai

What I can offer:
  • Lvl 100 shiny Mewtwo
  • Any other LEGENDARY (not Mythical) execpt for Landorus, Groudon, and Thundurus. I am open to debate on those, as I have all Legendaries besides those three.
  • Dittos
  • Eevees (will evolve them for you if you want to get a certain Eevee evolution)
  • Certain generation starters--> Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Popplio, Treecko
  • Shiny AudinoX2 (lvls 60, 61)
  • Shiny Rattata (lvl 30)
  • As of this upload, I also have these extra Vivillon: two spare Monsoons, a Marine, a Tundra, a Continental, and a Sandstorm pattern, as well as my native Polar types (I am on Pokemon Moon, but can easily trade for Scatterbugs).
All Pokemon listed above up for grabs are above or at lvl 30, and will be holding either Jacoba, Enigma, or Starf event berries (your choice).

I can't account for the origin of these Pokemon, as I traded for all of them some way. If you are intrested, let me know and we can try to work something out.
Are you still looking for Darkrai? I have a spare one from Pokémon Diamond that I believe was obtained in a real-world event from the previous owners of my copy of Pearl.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom