• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Amazing High speed accident

I think someone needs their eyes tested, how can you not see a car.

60 mph is not fast. >_> Highways speed minimums are 55 in many places in the U.S.

Still, how could can anyone NOT see the car?! And wouldn't you feel the drag on that?! Gah, some drivers should not have a license. <_<

I read the title and the first thing I thought of was the Health Care Legislation.

Wow. At first I thought it was a Top Gear stunt, but geeze... the people in the car are really lucky; it could have been a lot worse.

Just to make clear this is real
Also the spped limit of that road is 70mph but British law limita HGVs to approximitely 60mph

How in the hell can you not notice a CAR? Boy, did this make my day.

How in the hell can you not notice a CAR? Boy, did this make my day.

I am guessing that the position that it was in meant that the car was in the drivers blind spot
And as for the drag i heard the driver thought he simply had a flat tyre

Back
Top Bottom