• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Amazon Japan opens Pokémon Store: Pokémon Center merchandise now available online

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Amazon Japan opens Pokémon Store: Pokémon Center merchandise now available online

Items previously exclusive to Japan's chain of Pokémon Centers, as well as many other products related to the series, are now available to buy online through Amazon.co.jp's newly launched Pokémon Store.

Read more on Bulbanews

Kyuuketsuki

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse
Reaction score
Woohoo!

But I'll probably not be able to afford any, considering international shipping costs and generally being a university student. But still... Woohoo!

Takaki

Dark Soul
Reaction score
I wasn't even aware that amazon had a domain there. I was under the impression that Rakuzen was their equivalent.

1quacka1

Reaction score
They have games going all the way back to Red/Green (which is very reasonably priced). They've also got stuff like TCG2 and Box, along with GB/A cables and transfer paks. If anyone wants this stuff that isn't shipped internationally, there's always the option of buying a Japanese PO box and forwarding everything from there

Faye Scarlet

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score
Naturally, this comes out after I shelled out $180 for exclusive Club Nintendo golden-nun-chuck and classic-controller. ._.; Gonna have to wait 'til Christmas before I can get anything.

Either way, though, awesome~ Bookmarked.

Sweenix

Melodies Of Life
Reaction score
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!

My pikachu plushie has been awful lonely, time to give him a piplup !! YESS!!

Fengor

The Mighty Barbarian
Reaction score
I would love to buy stuff, but I do not possess the ability to read these infernal moon runes they insist on writing everything in.

Milkapoke

Never Giving Up.
Reaction score
Amazon.co.jp doesn't ship outside of Japan, I'm pretty sure.

So if anyone wanted to get anything and they don't live in Japan, they'd have to get a Middleman Service, which would mean more extra fees.

I might do that, in fact P:

Elesa Ver 2.0

Shining Monstrosity
Reaction score
Oh goodness; I went to translate the page and I got THIS in the side bar.

Censored for some language

The origin of the character "Pokemon" loved by children around the world game. Such as "sex" Communication and the exchange and competition "and a collection of" such as raising collect, with your friends, the elements of the play is chock full of Pokemon us full of personality.