• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

American Black and White release date announced: Games to be released March 6, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: American Black and White release date announced: Games to be released March 6, 20

Castelia City?

*rage*

Re: American Black and White release date announced: Games to be released March 6, 20

Pidove? Sounds bad. I wish they didn't change the names :/

Because Mamepato makes a lot of sense in English, right? lol.

Professor Juniper huh? Now I'll think of her as a teenager that can see invisible monsters and beat them up. :p

I like Klink for Gear. It's a way more creative name. Darmanitan sounds pretty cool as well. the rest sound fine to me, as well.

Klink? Minccino? Are those maybe switched?

Darmanitan?
Daruma/Darhma + Orangutan, perhaps? Maybe even 'ignition' too?

I love that one, either way, and really appreciate that they tried to make it just as puntastic as 'Hihidaruma' was.

Chillarmy getting it's name changed while freaking Munna gets to stay the same is all sorts of bizarre, however.
Pidove is pretty uninspired, but then again, I suppose Pidgey was probably worse.

This just made my day.

Minccino, don't know what to think..... Meh
Klink, alright, why not?
Darmanitan, I think that's pretty cool.
Gigalith, could one, don't know what else they could call it after findin' that out ^^;
Sandile, figures.
Pidove, meh, Pidgey is better IMO, will get used to that one.
Blitle, that's decent.

Professor Juniper is alright, gotten used to callin' her Aragi.
Castelia is good too.

In the end I'll get used to all of their names x3

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot, the attack names are good :cool:

w00t. A month earlier than I thought.

Wooh, awesomeness.

Gigalith sounds freaking awesome.

Good, I am glad the games are set for release in early March, not late April.

The names are ok except for "Pidove." The reference is present- "Pidgeon" + "Dove" or "Love," but it still doesn't stick with me.

I am glad Munna keeps its original Japanese name, at the very least.

And as always, the regional professor's name is derived from a plant.

March 6th?! The day before my birthday?! WOW! This is the best birthday gift ever! ;A; I know what I'm getting on my birthday!

March 6th?! The day before my birthday?! WOW! This is the best birthday gift ever! ;A; I know what I'm getting on my birthday!
A Barbie, and a My Little Pony.

I just hope the EU Release date is close by. It's kind of mean, how they announce the Spring 2011 date for US/EU at the same time, but give the US a release date first xD

I'm just hoping that The European release date is very soon after the American one; I hate the wait.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking for it in stores in november, (I`m an airhead like that okay?) and then I released it wasn`t due to be out till 2011.

I was all prepared for an early/mid April release. It's like a big Christmas present from Nintendo to find the games are coming March 6th!

Check out what Club Nintendo sent me through an email:

bw_email_01.jpg

bw_email_02.jpg

bw_email_03.jpg

They also had this link attached:

Main page->

If you're were I am in the US they normally premiere new anime episodes on Saturdays, meaning the day before B/W's release.

They usually do new series premieres on Friday though. Friday's a popular day to premiere cartoons and such. So I wouldn't be too quick to say no to that.

They premiered the newest Pokemon movies that aired on TV on a Friday, so yeah..

Ryu Shoji said:
A Barbie, and a My Little Pony.

I just hope the EU Release date is close by. It's kind of mean, how they announce the Spring 2011 date for US/EU at the same time, but give the US a release date first xD

My mom never got me a Barbie or a My Little Pony. ;A; But no, no, I'll be getting a US White version!

And it shouldn't be TOO far off. D: Maybe a week or so after the US release?

Man, I hope the Australian release date isn't too far off this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom