My love is stronger than my fear of death
- Apr 3, 2009
- Reaction score
MOD'S NOTE: READ BEFORE POSTING - This is your in-thread warning
- Reminder: All Bulbagarden rules still apply. No exceptions.
- Failure to follow any of these rules may result in warning points and in some cases, automatic bans through point accumulation or through the warnings themselves.
- If you see a post that you think breaks the rules, use the report feature found below of the post and explain to why you think it breaks the rules. Don't engage with that user, let the mods handle it. We won't punish you if you report in good faith.
- If you are tired of seeing a user's post or you don't want a user to see your posts anymore, feel free to use the ignore feature. See this guide to learn how to use it.
- Discussions can get heated. Address the user's points, not the user themselves and do not assume bad faith.
- Remember, this is a thread about American Politics. If it's not closely related to the United States politics, it most likely doesn't belong here. Politics outside United States would most likely belong here.
- If you are thread ban in this thread, you may also be banned in the International Politics thread as well as any other threads relating to politics.
If discussions get out of control, the moderators or staff will close this thread and other threads relating to politics indefinitely. Consider this as your in-thread warning.
Last Updated by Pikochu: March 3, 2022
This thread was created originally to discuss the 2020 Presidential election, but now I suppose it's become a general American politics thread.
At time of writing, the next major national elections are the 2022 midterm elections. The entire House of Representatives, all 435 seats, is up for election, as well as 34 seats in the Senate, and 39 governorships of states and territories. There are also various state and local elections, which have gained more national attention recently as local issues such as education and the contents of local libraries have become hotbeds of discourse.
Last edited by a moderator: