• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

American Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yay, he finally talks to press and says more about his fucking twitter ban than the terrorist attack.

I know it's almost over, but come on, really? People look at this guy who whines about how "What big tech did was so bad for our country and there's gonna be a lot of anger and maybe even violence and that speech I read off a teleprompter, "politicians at the highest level" analyzed it so you can't blame me for anything", he's not even good at being such an asshole people just let him get away with it.

This is what the leopards eating faces quote was MADE for

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 6...Only 6 Republicans are backing impeachment so far. Its more than his first impeachment at least. Right now, its about preventing him from running in 2024. If you think Donald Trump inciting an insurrection was horrible, but still kiss his ass, you are absolutely blind.
Given that everyone is rejecting Trump (he's banned on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, as well as NYC cutting all ties with him) it's unlikely that Trump would even get the nomination in 2024. Even McConnell wants to cut Trump out of the GOP.

Only 6...Only 6 Republicans are backing impeachment so far. Its more than his first impeachment at least. Right now, its about preventing him from running in 2024. If you think Donald Trump inciting an insurrection was horrible, but still kiss his ass, you are absolutely blind.
I will say, there’s a chance that more will back it, but they won’t say anything publicly for their safety. AOC said something yesterday on Insta live that implied that there is more going on than is being told.

Also,Jim Jordan STFU challenge.

View: https://twitter.com/jazmineulloa/status/1349220557951283200?s=20

This came out, which I think is what AOC was implying. It could be possible that this happen to her too since she the most critical voice of the new members of House since she was elected in 2018 much like Bernie Sanders was a shark against people himself (it's no coincidence she ended up supporting him the most during the early stages of the Presidential Election before Biden as the then nominee were set), really wouldn't be surprised if one of the rioters or Trump's House or Senate supporters cut them to scare them somehow or to get the rioters to them quicker.

Honestly I still think every Republican who still supports Trump must have some blackmail against them cause I swear they wouldn't be this dumb, like I know there are some dumb politicians out there but they can't be this bad.

I've also started wondering while watching the news and anyone with a better sense of psychology than me can correct me, but I strongly think that Trump might have a mental disorder that swaps right and wrong, so what he thinks is right is actually wrong. While no doubt he's pretty much insane, when he is most likely jailed by the U.S. Government or Interpol eventually, I hope they do a psychological test of him and probably a brain scan.

AOC said something yesterday on Insta live that implied that there is more going on than is being told.
Other Democrats appear to be dropping some not-so-subtle hints.

View: https://twitter.com/sarahnferris/status/1349416291740897282?s=20

Other Democrats appear to be dropping some not-so-subtle hints.

View: https://twitter.com/sarahnferris/status/1349416291740897282?s=20

Yeah it’s sounding like some members of Congress may have been in on it. Things like Lauren Boebert live tweeting Pelosi’s location during lockdown back that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom