• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

American Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I’ve seen I’m not sure how genuine the Owens lady is
It doesn't matter how authentic or fake Candace Owens may be.

What matters is, she is a black female Republican. She is a Republican that gets "oppression points" in both blackness and femaleness.

It would be really fun to watch the left attack her. She could just claim they are being racist and sexist, and they would be defeated in their own game.

Had she also been homosexual, she would get triple oppression points. It would've been epic.

Last edited:
But what point are you trying to get accross with this info? It’s only in Sweden, not Scandinavia, and Sweden isn’t even known to be good with immigrants. They take more immigrants but they’re kind of stuck outsite their society compared to other countries. Not stating the ethnicity of crime doers anymore was done for several reasons, one of them being that second gen immigrants are doing much much less.

There is an increase in Sweden, Norway and Germany I know Germany is not Scandinavian but I was just combing Norway and Sweden so I didn’t need to provide examples for every country.

The point was apparently we are terrible racist people for wanting people like this to go home. I don’t think so if your Indian or Chinese or whatever even Arab and you don’t cause problems your welcome to stay

There is an increase in Sweden, Norway and Germany I know Germany is not Scandinavian but I was just combing Norway and Sweden so I didn’t need to provide examples for every country.

The point was apparently we are terrible racist people for wanting people like this to go home. I don’t think so if your Indian or Chinese or whatever even Arab and you don’t cause problems your welcome to stay

Once again, your claims of an increase of rape caused by immigrants are factually incorrect and disproven by official statistics. So yes, it is racist to blame an an entire ethnicity of crimes they didn't cause.

You will continue to be called a "terrible racist people" for preferring your prejudices over statistics.

You don’t even have anything to support your claim. Others have given examples as to why your claim isn’t right and I have been going through both English and Swedish articles that might support it but I’m finding very little.

You don’t even have anything to support your claim. Others have given examples as to why your claim isn’t right and I have been going through both English and Swedish articles that might support it but I’m finding very little.

First hit on Google seriously makes me doubt how genuine you are your not the first poster to claim no results when it’s literally pages and pages of hits on Google.

They stopped taking the ethnicity for political reasons even so...

I’m not against all immigrants I just see people constantly making excuses and it’s lame. Treat them with the same standard as everyone else.

I’m not against all immigrants I just see people constantly making excuses and it’s lame. Treat they with the same standard as everyone else.

May I ask why you linked a cropped picture?

Let me fix that by restoring some important parts:

About 58% of men convicted in Sweden of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born abroad, according to data from Swedish national TV.

Public broadcaster SVT said it had counted all court convictions to present a complete picture in Sweden.

But Sweden had thousands more reported rapes, and there is no ethnic breakdown for those.

Immigration and crime are major issues in Sweden's general election campaign. The vote is on 9 September.

The anti-immigration Sweden Democrats hope to make significant ground, although they have slipped to third place in the latest opinion poll.

The Mission Investigation programme, due to be broadcast on Wednesday by SVT, said the total number of offenders over five years was 843. Of those, 197 were from the Middle East and North Africa, with 45 coming from Afghanistan.

"We are very clear in the programme that it is a small percentage of the people coming from abroad who are convicted of rape," chief editor Ulf Johansson told the BBC.

He pointed out that the number of reported rapes in Sweden was far higher, so no conclusions could be drawn on the role of immigrants in sexual attacks.

Is Malmo the 'rape capital' of Europe?

When Sweden took in its highest number of asylum seekers in 2015, the number of reported rapes declined by 12%. At the height of the migration crisis, some 160,000 migrants arrived there - more per capita than any other EU country.

First hit on Google seriously makes me doubt how genuine you are your not the first poster to claim no results when it’s literally pages and pages of hits on Google.

View attachment 121191

I’m not against all immigrants I just see people constantly making excuses and it’s lame. Treat them with the same standard as everyone else.
There is however newer studies that contradicts this..

May I ask why you linked a cropped picture?

Let me fix that by restoring some important parts:

About 58% of men convicted in Sweden of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born abroad, according to data from Swedish national TV.

Public broadcaster SVT said it had counted all court convictions to present a complete picture in Sweden.

But Sweden had thousands more reported rapes, and there is no ethnic breakdown for those.

Immigration and crime are major issues in Sweden's general election campaign. The vote is on 9 September.

The anti-immigration Sweden Democrats hope to make significant ground, although they have slipped to third place in the latest opinion poll.

The Mission Investigation programme, due to be broadcast on Wednesday by SVT, said the total number of offenders over five years was 843. Of those, 197 were from the Middle East and North Africa, with 45 coming from Afghanistan.

"We are very clear in the programme that it is a small percentage of the people coming from abroad who are convicted of rape," chief editor Ulf Johansson told the BBC.

He pointed out that the number of reported rapes in Sweden was far higher, so no conclusions could be drawn on the role of immigrants in sexual attacks.

Is Malmo the 'rape capital' of Europe?

When Sweden took in its highest number of asylum seekers in 2015, the number of reported rapes declined by 12%. At the height of the migration crisis, some 160,000 migrants arrived there - more per capita than any other EU country.

It was too big to upload otherwise. You’ll also see they changed the definition of rape but the rapes rose after 2015 once all the immigrants came in so that highlighted section proves nothing. It makes sense it would rise after the influx and not during.

There is however newer studies that contradicts this..

Seriously? I could just do as you do an constantly ask for proof but Ihey. They sre trying to cover the fact that it happened but it’s criminal record you cannot deny it,

Last edited by a moderator:
so that highlighted section proves nothing.

That highlighted section is saying that your conclusions about immigration are wrong.

Seriously? Man you’re pathetic I could just do as you do an constantly ask for proof but Ihey. They sre trying to cover the fact that it happened but it’s criminal record you cannot deny it,

Stop with the personal attacks. Actually read the linked info.

Again my point is your rules were changed and that was an incredible benefit to immigrants coming into the country. Yet all I am seeing is America is racist if so why they change the rules and why is it only the white racist countries that give such generous status to immigrants?
Don’t have time for a full explanation, so I have to give you a reading assignment. Have fun.

Immigrant rapes are ok, apparently. This is a new low for the left.

Good night y'all!
Rape is never, ever ok. It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from or where you are in the moment. But being against or even scared of immigrants because you believe they’re more likely to be rapists isn’t right. Nor is it supported by anything as you can see from several links above.

F off you arrogant SOB haha

We have the most generous system for immigrants but muh civil war...
Sorry, I wasn’t trying to be a jerk there. It’s just that there was no way to condense so much American history into just one post, so I just linked you to the most important information. You wanted to know why we changed the rules; well, it’s because of all that.

I would like to post a reminder to keep discussion civil and on-topic and to avoid flaming other users.

My apologies but they end up pushing your buttons I wss be
Sorry, I wasn’t trying to be a jerk there. It’s just that there was no way to condense so much American history into just one post, so I just linked you to the most important information. You wanted to know why we changed the rules; well, it’s because of all that.

Fair enough sorry I snapped but I was being accused of a lot of things falsely I got fed up. I know the history I’m not denying there is a racism issue. It’s presented here though as if it’s all one sided when the West is by far the least racist in the world.

I’ve lived in Asia most of my life and in other parts of Europe as well. Western Europe, America and Australia etc bend over backwards for non-indigenous citizens or immigrants. It annoys me so much to be constantly called racist.

People don’t like Trump neither do I but Bill Clinton etc used similar rhetoric and a wall was Democratic policy for a time. I don’t like this hypocrisy America should look after the Americans it already has if things are really full of hardship then focus on your own poor first.

Again I am actually really sorry I snapped just getting my buttons pushed by someone I’ve turned off DMs should solve it.

This made me laugh too hard
i am an evil man

We do though you can literally enter illegally and have a baby that baby is a full citizen. No where else in the world outside of the West does that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom