• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

American Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found r/ParlerWatch if you guys are interested in seeing the screenshots people have been collecting of the crazy people. No doubt with the EC certifying the election today, shit is going to hit the fan.
I shouldn't have gone there. I feel like my braincells started to die off.

I found r/ParlerWatch if you guys are interested in seeing the screenshots people have been collecting of the crazy people. No doubt with the EC certifying the election today, shit is going to hit the fan.
I'm in a sadface mood and this has helped me feel slightly better by giving me something to laugh at. Thank you for this haha.

The electors are now voting and everything will go according to plan. It will officially confirm Joe Biden's victory over Donald Trump and pave the way for the incoming Biden adminstration.

Just hoping Cleveland doesn't make the same mistake Washington did by not picking an actual team name and going with something incredibly boring and generic. Their reasons for changing the name is valid, but please...PLEASE do not call yourself the Cleveland Baseball Team.

Just hoping Cleveland doesn't make the same mistake Washington did by not picking an actual team name and going with something incredibly boring and generic. Their reasons for changing the name is valid, but please...PLEASE do not call yourself the Cleveland Baseball Team.
Cleveland Trump Thumpers

This should be a no-brainer: bring back the Spiders. Bugs are seriously underrepresented in sports at all levels.
As for the Braves, they had discussions with Native American leaders a few months ago, and both sides determined a name change wasn't needed
These happen to be my two favorite teams, so I pay close attention to what goes on there.

And just to make sure this doesn't qualify as thread derailment: President Donald Trump slams Cleveland's decision to drop 'Indians' nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom