• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

American Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, anything it takes to prevent him from running for a 2nd term. This is all on him and the ways he's incited this violence should be grounds enough for barring him from running in 2024.
With the combination of the tapes on Monday, and the fact that he literally told a group of people to charge the Capitol today and they did with the intent of taking out Mike Pence, I'll be very surprised if he isn't slapped with something.

Josh Hawley is still objecting PA...when they're certifying the AZ vote. Seriously dude?

I hope they might actually invoke the 25th Amendment and have him removed. He clearly is in no way fit to serve anymore. I would hope theres a way to keep him from running in 2024, we surely do not need a repeat of the last 4 yrs, plus it would serve as an example to anyone else like him that this is not acceptable for a President which is important itself.

I hope they might actually invoke the 25th Amendment and have him removed. He clearly is in no way fit to serve anymore. I would hope theres a way to keep him from running in 2024, we surely do not need a repeat of the last 4 yrs, plus it would serve as an example to anyone else like him that this is not acceptable for a President which is important itself.
We know we're gonna be rid of the Trump presidency in 2 weeks, but I think at this point its just about doing anything to set an example for future presidents, and about stopping him from running in 2024. I do hope they actually do invoke the 25th amendment.

Matt Gaetz is out here making up bullshit conspiracies' that antifa (Which is not an organization, its the ideology that you're anti facist.) posed as Trump supporters and raided Capitol Hill. He is one of the most hateable people up there and he needs to faces consequences, like being removed from congress. He is a horrible person. Might I remind you, he's the one who wore a gas mask to mock everyone wearing a mask to protect themselves from COVID-19, and pulled that stunt when he stormed the SCIF during the impeachment hearings.

Last edited:
They have to be certified by 5pm on the second Friday following the election, so by next Friday.
Well then I’m really looking forward to the 20th. Biden will be inaugurated, the senate will be officially flipped and we can get to work pulling the nation out of the gutter. Although I’m sure it won’t be that simple with as many shenanigans as the opposition has been pulling...

Well then I’m really looking forward to the 20th. Biden will be inaugurated, the senate will be officially flipped and we can get to work pulling the nation out of the gutter. Although I’m sure it won’t be that simple with as many shenanigans as the opposition has been pulling...
Sounds like we could realistically be rid of Trump before then. Cabinet was discussing potentially enacting the 25th amendment last night, and the judiciary committee has sent a request to Mike Pence about it as well. Considering the terrorists yesterday broke in for Pence’s head in Trump’s name, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s also been considering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom