• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

American Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a vote on Thursday to strip Georgia Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene of all her committee assignments. There was massive backlash to her being on the Education Committee over her derogatory comments aimed at Parkland Shooting survivor David Hogg and her beliefs that various school shootings were faked.
Good. She's a vile woman.

Good. She's a vile woman.
She is an absolute psychotic, racist, antisemetic bitch and she has no right to be a member of congress when she spends her time pushing baseless conspiracies, promote QAnon, and harassing school shooting survivors. Lauren Boebert also shouldn't be in congress.
Canada just labeled the Proud Boys as a terrorist group.
Good. They should be labeled as such.

Last edited:
She is an absolute psychotic, racist, antisemetic bitch and she has no right to be a member of congress when she spends her time pushing baseless conspiracies, promote QAnon, and harassing school shooting survivors. Lauren Boebert also shouldn't be in congress.
The fact that we have (at least) two conspiracy theorists in congress is just fucking embarrassing.

The fact that we have (at least) two conspiracy theorists in congress is just fucking embarrassing.
If it makes you feel any better, Crazy Lady from Colorado is on borrowed time. Her district will almost certainly be gerrymandered out, so we won't have to worry about her by 2023.

And they basically gave MTG a standing ovation.
This honestly makes things worse. It just shows you who is truly horrible and irredeemable. Willing to bet house members such as Devin Nunes, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, and Lauren Boebert were among those standing. I know the house minority leader still stands with that bitch also.

Also, Biden just ended US support for Saudi Arabia's military intervention in Yemen.
It looks good on paper, but the reality is that Biden is ending support for offensive operations. Anything else isn't necessarily off the table.

It looks good on paper, but the reality is that Biden is ending support for offensive operations. Anything else isn't necessarily off the table.
He did at least revoke Trump's declaration of the Houthis rebels in Yemen as terrorists. Also, the Wyoming Republican party just censured Liz Cheney for her vote to impeach former President Trump.

I've been against Saudi Arabia's intervention in Yemen for the longest time now, but even I don't see a reason why the Saudi's shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves if there's an incursion into Saudi Arabia. Should they not be allowed to shoot down drones attacking their oil refineries?

Rep. Ron Wright (TX-06) just died of coronavirus. Also, Alabama Senator Richard Shelby has decided against running for re-election.

I live in Alabama, and I am so not looking forward to next year's primary.
Alabama truly disappoints me honestly after electing Doug Jones, one of the best senators they've ever had, then denying him a second term in favor of some moronic football coach who hardly knows the constitution and supports the Big Lie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom