• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

American Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it in the spoiler tag...
No, you didn't. We keep telling you that you don't even read the links you're posting. Otherwise you'd realize that they almost always say something completely different to what you claim.
Other questions:

who is more liked by criminals?
Trump.
who is more like by corporations and why?
Trump, because he allows them to put the squeeze on common folk.
who is more liked by the rich? poor? middle class?
According to the polls: Trump, Biden, Biden.
corporate liberalism? whats then corporate conservatism?

"Corporate conservatism" is a neologism invented by you. It can mean whatever you want it to.
who is more favorable in hiding party corruption? their own or the other side or all?
no one is worried that Trump came and a lot of it shined in both parties and both parties want to take him down because of it?
What are you even talking about? Trump has presided over the most corrupt administration ever. He's not doing anything to remove corruption. In fact, all he's so far done was to enrich himself through corrupt means.
no one is worried that Clinton, Bush, Obama unite suddently when their past mistakes and other stuff come out too thanks to Trump???
Everyone is uniting against Trump because he's excessively corrupt and authoritharian.
taking now how the Russians and Chinese react now to Trump... first they were full of joy Hilary lost and now they want Biden more... why??? because Biden is delicate and Trump is not... someone delicate you can frighten...
What you said is absolutely not true, Trump is a gigantic coward.
One of Donald Trump’s biggest frauds is that he’s a strong leader. He says he’s tough on China, tough on borders, and tough on looters and anarchists. But when toughness really counts, he’s craven. He sucks up to Vladimir Putin, writes love letters to Kim Jong-un, begs Xi Jinping for help in getting reelected, and causes thousands of deaths by refusing to face a catastrophic virus.
and what rich people are on what political side of the media... they earnings grow more then ever thanks to Trump but they need to pay taxes... how many avoided that?
and Trump is the first american president to attack tax heavens of the rich... his government got Switzerland data about americans if I am right....
Again, what you said is absolutely wrong. Trump is doing the opposite:
The controversial Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, signed by President Donald Trump in December 2017, lowered the corporate tax rate to 21 percent from 35 percent, among other cuts. That's partly to blame for giving corporations an easier way out of paying taxes, said Matthew Gardner, an ITEP senior fellow and lead author of the report. The new corporate tax rate "lowers the bar for the amount of tax avoidance it takes to get you down to zero," he said. "The specter of big corporations avoiding all income taxes on billions in profits sends a strong and corrosive signal to Americans: that the tax system is stacked against them, in favor of corporations and the wealthiest Americans," Gardner wrote in the report.

Also, may I remind you that Trump continues to hide his tax returns? He's the first president in many, many decades to do so.
Sorry but why is CNN doing personal attacks on Trump using his sister, brother and family past?
why using Gossip and people who said he said but not direct footage and tapes?
Sorry, but why do you continue to ignore that Trump went after both Obama's and Biden's family? He got impeached for trying to force a foreign government to arrest Biden's son on false charges.

The CNN is scrutinizing Trump's family because Trump allowed his family to become parts of his administration. Jared and Ivanka were given political power in Trump's "royal court". It's perfectly right for the media to scrutinize such corrupt acts. They're only doing their job.
The democrats start to become to much like Republicans and Trump himself... too dirty campaign and not profesionalism... when they are loosing in some really important things... do they want to become worser then the monster they are fighting with? hypocrisy?
Again and again. The exact opposite is happening instead of what you claim. Trump is running a much, much dirtier campaign for reelection.
Interesting how many people would vote for a new Trump party? would be interesting to see that polls actually....
So you're saying there are no polls whatsoever that would confirm your claim? Do you understand the concept of "burden of proof"? What you're posting so far are baseless speculations and conspiracy theories.

And I'm not even gonna bother reading your link spam. We've already concluded pages ago that you don't read it either, so why bother?

Last edited:
No, you didn't. We keep telling you that you don't even read the links you're posting. Otherwise you'd realize that they almost always say something completely different to what you claim.

Trump.

Trump, because he allows them to put the squeeze on common folk.

"Corporate conservatism" is a neologism invented by you. It can mean whatever you want it to.

What are you even talking about? Trump has presided over the most corrupt administration ever. He's not doing anything to remove corruption. In fact, all he's so far done was to enrich himself through corrupt means.

Everyone is uniting against Trump because he's excessively corrupt and authoritharian.

What you said is absolutely not true, Trump is a gigantic coward.
One of Donald Trump’s biggest frauds is that he’s a strong leader. He says he’s tough on China, tough on borders, and tough on looters and anarchists. But when toughness really counts, he’s craven. He sucks up to Vladimir Putin, writes love letters to Kim Jong-un, begs Xi Jinping for help in getting reelected, and causes thousands of deaths by refusing to face a catastrophic virus.

Again, what you said is absolutely wrong. Trump is doing the opposite:
The controversial Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, signed by President Donald Trump in December 2017, lowered the corporate tax rate to 21 percent from 35 percent, among other cuts. That's partly to blame for giving corporations an easier way out of paying taxes, said Matthew Gardner, an ITEP senior fellow and lead author of the report. The new corporate tax rate "lowers the bar for the amount of tax avoidance it takes to get you down to zero," he said. "The specter of big corporations avoiding all income taxes on billions in profits sends a strong and corrosive signal to Americans: that the tax system is stacked against them, in favor of corporations and the wealthiest Americans," Gardner wrote in the report.

Also, may I remind you that Trump continues to hide his tax returns? He's the first president in many, many decades to do so.

Sorry, but why do you continue to ignore that Trump went after both Obama's and Biden's family? He got inpeached for trying to force a foreign government to arrest Biden's son on false charges.

The CNN is scrutinizing Trump's family because Trump allowed his family to become parts of his administration. Jared and Ivanka were given political power in Trump's "royal court". It's perfectly right for the media to scrutinize such corrupt acts. They're only doing their job.

Again and again. The exact opposite is happening instead of what you claim. Trump is running a much, much dirtier campaign for reelection.

So you're saying there are no polls whatsoever that would confirm your claim?

And I'm not even gonna bother reading your link spam. We've already concluded pages ago that you don't read it either, so why bother?

dirty? but should you play the same game and become as dirty?
he uses twitter and has FOX news? what amount of people watch and view him in comparance to other media?
also america has a lot of independent media sponsored by parties...

Both Trump and Biden could actually say their supporters to not do dirty campaigns and then you would know how much dirty campaigns to them both do them people from Russia and China...

also some corporations and even mobs in america do dirty campaigns for their own interest... like lets say frame Trump in doing a dirty campaign to get rid of him that no one finds out about bribes in some political , party relations in states and cities... because a president can send FBI and check things here and there... and a candidate from the same party rather is blind to the own parties sins...

Both candidates are old, Biden 4 years older then Trump, both have good education... check it....
Trump always worked in the private sector , Biden after becoming a lawyer got realy fast into the democratic party and public sector
with New Castle County Council ... two years later in senate beeing only??? 30 years old?
quote wikipedia
"He became a lawyer in 1969 and was elected to the New Castle County Council in 1970. He was elected to the U.S. Senate from Delaware in 1972, becoming the sixth-youngest senator in American history. "

check also parents people , please... check it who where they and where they worked and grandparents please too...
Joe Bidens dad selled cars interesting,

Trumps mom was a domestic worker? do you think she didnt tough him to respect people and hard work????

The americans need to chose between a all long life politician that was raised always on tax payers money and got party support and never worked in the private sector Biden and Trump a all live businessman that came from the upper class but knows what it means to lose everything and how hard it can be???? who would You chose taking that into consideration???

als o check their kids and their businessesfully if all was always legit???

by the way who crarted more jobs Hunter Bidens company and Biden charity or all Trump companies ??? even if Trump bancrupted he created jobs and people earned money... he payed his debts back??? he also earned a lot for america with tourism and hotels? right? his tv program was emitted in how many countries of the world and how many watched it?

Somebody knows how many criminals and corruption was revealed from both parties during diffrent presidents and parties terms of office??? I mean the own party corruption and other party corruption? what party better cleans and reveals its backyard for better creating Trust?

do you think its because people belive Bidens promises? or are they ready that after he gets elected it could backfire with corona and his tax ideas for corporations? because then those could start sending people jobless... taking the minimum wage and other stuff...

someone red full bio of both candidates, their families, companies and relations?

I'm worrried

"Biden helped Chinese businessman Ye Jianming negotiate a deal for Ye's company CEFC China Energy to make a $40 million investment in a liquefied natural gasproject at Monkey Island, Louisiana. Ye gifted Biden a 2.8 carat diamond, which Biden said he gave away. Biden agreed to legally represent Ye's deputy, Patrick Ho, for investigations in the United States. Ho was eventually arrested and jailed in the U.S. for bribery. In 2018, the CEFC deal collapsed after Ye was detained in China, reportedly for corruption.[9][16] " wikipedia... involvement here??? diamonds???

Last edited:
First let me repeat myself:
Also, you responded to absolutely none of my points here. Why? If you don't actually care what I'm saying, why bother arguing at all?
@Matleo, you quoted literally one sentence of my post, and it wasn't even any of my points, it was me asking you to do your own research. Why are you even bothering responding if you don't care what I have to say?
I did it in the spoiler tag...

Other questions:

who is more liked by criminals? who is more like by corporations and why? who is more liked by the rich? poor? middle class?
corporate liberalism? whats then corporate conservatism?

who is more favorable in hiding party corruption? their own or the other side or all?
no one is worried that Trump came and a lot of it shined in both parties and both parties want to take him down because of it?

no one is worried that Clinton, Bush, Obama unite suddently when their past mistakes and other stuff come out too thanks to Trump???

taking now how the Russians and Chinese react now to Trump... first they were full of joy Hilary lost and now they want Biden more... why??? because Biden is delicate and Trump is not... someone delicate you can frighten...
and what rich people are on what political side of the media... they earnings grow more then ever thanks to Trump but they need to pay taxes... how many avoided that? and Trump is the first american president to attack tax heavens of the rich... his government got Switzerland data about americans if I am right....
Dude. Are you listening to yourself right now? "I did my research. Here's dozens of other questions for you to answer." That is not doing your own research.
  1. What "sudden uniting"?
  2. What "past mistakes and other stuff"?
  3. How did Trump help with any of that?
  4. You realize that the Obamas and Clintons were already united several times, because they're in the same political party and have an interest in each others' success, right?
and what rich people are on what political side of the media... they earnings grow more then ever thanks to Trump but they need to pay taxes... how many avoided that? and Trump is the first american president to attack tax heavens of the rich... his government got Switzerland data about americans if I am right....
Well, you are not. Trump's tax break to corporations was a huge deal, as you'll remember, and it's not poor people running corporations.

Seriously, do you think a billionaire president isn't going to have the interests of the rich at heart?
Sorry but why is CNN doing personal attacks on Trump using his sister, brother and family past?
why using Gossip and people who said he said but not direct footage and tapes?
  1. Why should we respond for what CNN is doing? We're not CNN employees. We don't have any say over what they're doing.
  2. Personal accounts can still be useful. Not everybody records everything they say.
  3. I've provided direct footage for you of Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women. You ignored it.
The democrats start to become to much like Republicans and Trump himself... too dirty campaign and not profesionalism... when they are loosing in some really important things... do they want to become worser then the monster they are fighting with? hypocrisy?
For what must be the fifth time on this thread, I don't care about defending Democrats. I don't need to like Democrats to hate Trump.

And for the second time, if you're saying "They're becoming like Trump, and that's bad," that's just another point against Trump, not in favor of him.

Fact-checking a chart that nobody shared on this thread. How very relevant.
This very clearly says that Trump was not better than Obama in this regard.
A source? A list of what these promises were? Nope, just a graphic that doesn't bother with specifics. Quite a compelling argument. I especially like the part where it says Trump kept 11 promises and broke 15, that's encouraging.
I mean, according to Trump, the NYT is fake news, so we shouldn't even bother listening to it.

View: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1128739520311066626

View: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1269733556865118211

Interesting to compare Trump with Biden but avoiding focusing on Biden to show the full image of his political carier , the role as vice president to Obama too.... his sons role in Business...
So, just to reiterate:
This is bad. But we should be looking at Biden's family, because that's good.
one thing credit to Trump , thanks to him America woke up from it's dream or nightmares together and started to focus on reality.
Yep, that's why America is, collectively, agreeing to wear masks in public, except when they adamantly refuse to do so, agreeing to hold politicians accountable, except for all the pardons and refusing to remove a president who withheld aid for political gain, working towards mail-in voting to help prevent the spread of covid, except for all the screaming about how it's bad and will lead to fraud, and confronting racism and police brutality, except for when they talk about how BLM is all bad and evil.

What reality do you think people are facing now that they weren't before Trump was elected?
dirty? but should you play the same game and become as dirty?
My dude they are not in charge of Biden's campaign.

You need to understand, the group of people who dislike Trump is not a collective hivemind. The people on this thread do not have any sway over CNN. We do not run Biden's political campaign. We are expressing our opinions and stating facts, and that's it. Respond to our points, not a public figure you can point to because they also dislike Trump.

he uses twitter and has FOX news? what amount of people watch and view him in comparance to other media?
Why should we be the ones to answer that for you?
Both candidates are old, Biden 4 years older then Trump
Well that sure is relevant.
, both have good education... check it....
We literally can't, because Trump fights against having his grades being made public.
check also parents people , please... check it who where they and where they worked and grandparents please too...
No. You check them if you think it's so important. We're not taking homework assignments from you.

And what happened to this argument?
Suddenly now their family is important?
Trumps mom was a domestic worker? do you think she didnt tough him to respect people and hard work????
As everyone knows, a person who respects people regularly calls others "losers", especially on Memorial Day or 9/11.

View: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/602571404861636608

View: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/377947866641485824

The americans need to chose between a all long life politician that was raised always on tax payers money and got party support and never worked in the private sector Biden and Trump a all live businessman that came from the upper class but knows what it means to lose everything and how hard it can be???? who would You chose taking that into consideration???
"He knows what it means to lose everything"? The man who lives in a tower with his name on it, who talks about receiving "a small loan of a million dollars", who insists over and over that he's never gone bankrupt, you think he's known loss?
by the way who crarted more jobs Hunter Bidens company and Biden charity or all Trump companies ???
  1. Hunter Biden is not running for president, so I don't care what he does.
  2. A charity is not done for the purpose of creating jobs.
  3. Employing people does not mean that you can run a nation's economy. A business is created to generate profit for the owner, a nation should be helping its citizens. That's two different goals.
even if Trump bancrupted he created jobs and people earned money... he payed his debts back???
No he did not.
he also earned a lot for america with tourism and hotels? right?
Oh, well, if he paid taxes on his businesses, and those taxes went to the country, I guess that means he's perfect for the presidency!

Along with, y'know, literally everyone else who pays taxes.
his tv program was emitted in how many countries of the world and how many watched it?
The most crucial import for America, of course, is TV viewership. You can do so much with it, like... hm.... Well, I'm sure you'll think of something.
Somebody knows how many criminals and corruption was revealed from both parties during diffrent presidents and parties terms of office??? I mean the own party corruption and other party corruption? what party better cleans and reveals its backyard for better creating Trust?
Look it up yourself.
or are they ready that after he gets elected it could backfire with corona and his tax ideas for corporations?
Your last post:
and Trump is the first american president to attack tax heavens of the rich...
So, it's good to put taxes on rich people if you're Trump, but not if you're Biden. Got it.

Well, I guess if we look through this lens of "everything Trump does is good, everything Biden does is bad," then it is a clear choice! Glad to have that discussion.

Joe Bidens dad selled cars interesting,
Reading your rambling, disjointed, stream of consciousness response, it's this part that left me utterly baffled. Why is your reaction to it "interesting"?? I don't get it.

I don't get what point you're trying to make with this. It's just utterly bizarre. I'm sorry, but you're not making any sense. You're just throwing around stuff, hoping that something sticks. Except you don't even know what you're throwing.

Nothing you say makes any sense. You keep telling everyone to "do their research", while you yourself remain the least informed. You're "debating" the way a conspiracy theorist debates. Just spamming links you don't even read, while assuming that everyone you don't like is a criminal, and the people you like are heroes. You also do your best to avoid responding to us debunking your claims, instead, you just quickly write another wall of text for us to debunk. This is not a debate at all. You're not listening to anything we say.

Last edited:
Reading your rambling, disjointed, stream of consciousness response, it's this part that left me utterly baffled. Why is your reaction to it "interesting"?? I don't get it.

I don't get what point you're trying to make with this. It's just utterly bizarre. I'm sorry, but you're not making any sense. You're just throwing around stuff, hoping that something sticks. Except you don't even know what you're throwing.

Nothing you say makes any sense. You keep telling everyone to "do their research", while you yourself remain the least informed. You're "debating" the way a conspiracy theorist debates. Just spamming links you don't even read, while assuming that everyone you don't like is a criminal, while the people you like are heroes. You also do your best to avoid responding to us debunking your claims, instead, you just quickly write another wall of text for us to debunk. This is not a debate at all. You're not listening to anything we say.

there are many books about corruption of both parties...

do you remember Madoff and Deutsche Bank scandal?

americans complaine about america, about the healthcare system, veterans and everything but two parties ruled in diffrent terms with their presidents and together they didn't get it done so many years??? why? now a independent candidate then supported by republicans and money....

when you say nothing what I say makes sense You just use just a Trump rhetoric...

I just analise this and that thinking about if both sides are moraly enough ready to win for the hard times that are comming and what example of behaviours they give next generations...

Biden focuses on Trump instead on his policy, promises, solutions... he self will be a a Trump 2.0 in a very short time...

there are something like 43 milion democrats and 30 milion republicans right? they can do many things that heir option will win, even break rules
but are You sure that you support the right side?
it's not war, all should watch both media and check both sides for lies and half truths...
the worst thing money is still a legal dopping method to propaganda purpose in USA, especially if Social Media creators support one party more
and even don't care if their party does everything good and right...

What do other media say about Trump and Biden? BBC? NHK WORLD? EURONEWS?

I wont say who americans should vote but how they vote and why they vote this way and not that way, thats interesting.
I think both parties made a big mistake when not introducing STV method to democracy in all states and pre-elections... thats my point.
Im interested to know also who would the republicans vote for on the democratic side and vice versa...

What do you think about Vice presidents?

Kamala Harris and Michael Pence? what if Trump changes the Vice President suddently in the race for someone more responsible and better?
what if he would pick a democrat as vice president?

Did Biden chose realy wise when Picking Kamala Harris instead of Warren or someone else?

or was it a racial choice for winning to begin with that could be called financial or influential form of rasism???

Last edited:
This article is from 2011. It is almost ten years old.
there are many books about corruption of both parties...
You're the only one making this about parties. Everyone else is debating the candidates.
do you remember Madoff
So now we're going back even further, with Madoff in 2009. But we're supposed to judge Biden by this because the guy donated to Democrats over a decade ago?
and Deutsche Bank scandal?
Which one? The housing crisis scandal, the ties to Epstein, or the legal fight to get them to release Trump's records?
americans complaine about america, about the healthcare system, veterans and everything but two parties ruled in diffrent terms with their presidents and together they didn't get it done so many years???
Because the millions of people in America are not represented properly by the few elites in office. And that does not change under Trump.
why? now a independent candidate then supported by republicans and money....
Trump's not an independent. Did you totally miss the 2016 RNC?
when you say nothing what I say makes sense You just use just a Trump rhetoric...
There's a difference between Trump saying "It doesn't make any sense to defund police! How would that help anything?" and Volphied saying "It doesn't make sense to say that we should talk about how Biden's dad sold cars, because that's not relevant to what we're talking about."
Biden focuses on Trump instead on his policy, promises, solutions... he self will be a a Trump 2.0 in a very short time...
This is the third time you've said "They're becoming more like Trump, and that's bad." Why on earth would that make us think Trump is a good candidate?
I just analise this and that thinking about if both sides are moraly enough ready to win for the hard times that are comming and what example of behaviours they give next generations...
Why do you keep acting like Trump is some model citizen? "Moral", "respecting people", "setting an example with his behavior". He brags about grabbing women by the pussy and calls everyone a loser. He's despicable.
there are something like 43 milion democrats and 30 milion republicans right? they can do many things that heir option will win, even break rules
And yet you refuse to acknowledge that's exactly what Trump has done.
it's not war, all should watch both media and check both sides for lies and half truths...
Tell people what specific lies they should be looking for, because just saying "you should check for lies" is not an argument.

This article is from 2011. It is almost ten years old.

but CNN and objective back then or not? remember the past follows us all and that was writen back then when CNN had Obama...
now they focus on Trump... like all media that should attack the current president more then the person going against him but remember the Clinton vs Trump campaign? did the media equally searched on both sides? or did some things come out after elections that were doubtfull for each side?
Time shows everything...

candidates are chosen by the parties... are they chosen the right way? how would the candidates be chosen in a direct STV election imagine that... just imagine... I think we would have totaly diffrent candidates and the media would need to change rhetoric very much...

lets talk about finances? and campaingn founds and getting money? and from what sources?

why did democratic rich Bloomberg abandoned the race against Trump? he was too rich but You trust a Biden that is more poor then Trump???
isn't that discrimination???

I know how people can destroy other people in the media ...
atackinng Trump using his dad, brother and now aunt is very fair and moral by CNN standarts and they complained about FOX news doing it first right???

they could and should mention everything but if they are a nation wide media and objective they should also repeat everything dirty about Biden too to show they arent on one side like Fox news... interesting a Australian media company that promoted Trump... weird that no one suggested he is a Australian candidate... but then again Biden would be a chinese one after his sons scandals with them...

I personaly supported Yang, Booker , Castro and Waren as non American... in the democratic race...

My republican candidates from 2016: Ben Carson , Rubio, Rick Santorum???

By the way was some dirt about them in elections???

I only found out one of the candidates Betto O'Rourke , his father in law when he was a senator created a legislation in the past that affected and destroyed real states and caused many people to become homeless and lose jobs , the Senator and his son in law senator have real estate companies to earn a lot of money on this selling them to corporations and the guy wanted to become president to "help" those people that got hurted but who says he didn't wanted to hide it under the rug officially if he would become president?

Imagine a president gets full intel and control over army and intelligence to do nearly everything depending on the people under him...

Also interesting who is behind american generals that support or are against each president? no one checks those peoples bank accounts and later hiring or financing education of their children by foundations...

americans should be happy they have a choice and dont have a Lukashenko or Putin... at least they have freedom of speach and can complaine about their president....

Last edited:
but CNN and objective back then or not? remember the past follows us all and that was writen back then when CNN had Obama...
Why should we care about CNN? They're not running for president. Nobody here has quoted CNN for anything.
now they focus on Trump... like all media that should attack the current president more then the person going against him but remember the Clinton vs Trump campaign? did the media equally searched on both sides? or did some things come out after elections that were doubtfull for each side?
Find that for yourself. I'm not going to research it for you.
candidates are chosen by the parties... are they chosen the right way? how would the candidates be chosen in a direct STV election imagine that... just imagine... I think we would have totaly diffrent candidates and the media would need to change rhetoric very much...
What does this have to do with anything I've said?
lets talk about finances? and campaingn founds and getting money? and from what sources?
Make an actual point about it instead of just spamming links.
why did democratic rich Bloomberg abandoned the race against Trump? he was too rich but You trust a Biden that is more poor then Trump???
isn't that discrimination???
Where did Bloomberg ever say he trusted Biden more because he didn't have more money? Why should we care about Bloomberg when he has no political power?
I know how people can destroy other people in the media ...
atackinng Trump using his dad, brother and now aunt is very fair and moral by CNN standarts and they complained about FOX news doing it first right???
Again, why should we care about what CNN is doing? And again, why are you saying it was so wrong for CNN to attack Trump for his family just after going on about how important it was that we look at Biden's parents, grandparents, and son?

interesting a Australian media company that promoted Trump... weird that no one suggested he is a Australian candidate... but then again Biden would be a chinese one after his sons scandals with them...
A media company promoting someone is not the same as a country illegally affecting an election, which is why people talk about Trump being a Russian candidate.

media, truth and propaganda.... how do you chose your media is how you chose your president sometime... or would you trust your neighbour that never watches any news and doesnt use the internet?
Again: Nobody here is quoting CNN. It's not our media.
Biden is a China candidate then... interesting a Russian vs China war in USA...
And where's your proof that China is illegally influencing the election in favor of Biden?
But taking that a Soros , Georg Schwartz, a Hungarian communist runaway became a american demoractiv donor .... someone who financed 2 billions in telephone lines in Russia making 25% of their their telecomunication company...
Soros did not flee communism. He fled the Nazis. Who, might I add, used the stereotype that Jews were controlling the world with money to attack them. Don't peddle conspiracy theories about how a Jewish man is influencing the US with his money.
I have a question, taking corona now do you think that the trade wars between China and USA were bad taking the amount of saled american products rised? and americans started to be more aware of what they spend and earn money ???
Where's your evidence for either of those being true?
was it bad that Trump tried to help americans to earn more on their produced goods and let less cheap stuff from other countries that then fuel countries that are against america?
And what did he do to accomplish that? Even his MAGA hats are made in China.
Remember the american debt crisis back when 2011 was? how many american companies got bough and trated with chinese and needet to accept chinese laws???
I'm not going to look that up for you. If you're trying to prove a point, you should be willing to put in the effort to find a source for it.

Because the millions of people in America are not represented properly by the few elites in office. And that does not change under Trump.

did it change thanks to Obama and Vice President Biden? when chinese companies took over america?
thanks to Nixon and other presidents gasp actually since then?

Interesting americans made China great again by buying their cheap products...

Sorry, but no. Nothing you say makes any sense, and your constant bringing up of CNN makes you sound like Trump.

To the people who are targeting Matleo, there are people like Matleo everywhere on the forums who ignores information, mostly talking about conspiracy theories about people such as George Soros allegedly taking over the world (mostly without any evidence and appealing to antisemitism, a tactic that Hitler used in the 1930s to turn Germany into a police state and people like Viktor Orban is using today to turn Hungary into a police state) who seems to be the bogeyman that conspiracy theorists are targeting through their so-called "alternative" media that for some reason doesn't seem to attack Trump (I personally feel that Trump has to be the worst US President in history, especially in his attacks on China to distract the American people from his own incompetence in regards to coronavirus). I think if Metleo doesn't listen to reason then just ignore.

I think by responding to Metleo, you are actually encouraging Metleo. So just ignore.

Although I agree with you on your description of Matleo's behavior, you have to remember that the reason why these conspiracy theories spread wildly on the internet is because rational people just ignore them instead of debunking them. For every two people debating there are 10 who only read but don't comment. If we let Matleo's Gish Gallops and other logical fallacies without a response, some people might end up believing his link spam. That's how propaganda works on places like facebook.

So, a lot has happened in the last 2 weeks, most of it very bad. Even so, Biden maintains a comfortable lead both nationally and in most of the major swing states.

Very bad is an understatement. The death of the legendary Notorious RBG herself has put this country in an absolute worst case scenario. Not only have the Republicans shown how hypocritical they are by pushing forward to fill RBG's seat after the stunt the pulled with Merrick Garland, but its left us in a horrible situation. Not only are they set to take a very unsettling 6-3 conservative majority, but it gives them the opportunity to pull something similar to 2000's election, if there's still tons of mail in ballots being counted. This year just won't give us a break. It feels like this year is determined to throw every worst case scenario possible at us.

Also, important PSA for anyone in Pennsylvania regarding naked ballots and how to ensure your vote isn't discarded. Pennsylvania is a state Joe Biden needs to reclaim, so yeah.

View: https://twitter.com/DKaplanWTAE/status/1308527996375126017?s=19

Last edited:
Very bad is an understatement. The death of the legendary Notorious RBG herself has put this country in an absolute worst case scenario. Not only have the Republicans shown how hypocritical they are by pushing forward to fill RBG's seat after the stunt the pulled with Merrick Garland, but its left us in a horrible situation. Not only are they set to take a very unsettling 6-3 conservative majority, but it gives them the opportunity to pull something similar to 2000's election, if there's still tons of mail in ballots being counted. This year just won't give us a break. It feels like this year is determined to throw every worst case scenario possible at us.

Also, important PSA for anyone in Pennsylvania regarding naked ballots and how to ensure your vote isn't discarded. Pennsylvania is a state Joe Biden needs to reclaim, so yeah.

View: https://twitter.com/DKaplanWTAE/status/1308527996375126017?s=19

Well, the good news is that this move by the GOP seems to have been the final straw; talks about expanding the court have moved from hypothetical to something being considered as a serious possibility by an increasing amount of congressmen.

The best thing right now is to concentrate on winning the election and then keeping the pressure on the Dems to give the GOP a taste of their own medicine. The GOP is acting more in utter desperation than as someone certain of themselves. So stay strong, it's always darkest before the dawn.

I wouldn’t get too hung up on the possibility of Trump using the courts to steal the election. Sure, he could try it, and I’d be surprised if he didn’t, but the most likely outcome would be SCOTUS unanimously telling him to get lost.

I love how Trump's face in that video right before he leaves is like he knows he fucked up. I hope he legit realizes he really has. I hope he finally realizes this is what happens when you run your mouth and say stuff like "Im gonna throw out mail in ballots and wont leave office if I lose"
He's never going to realize it. He is insanely egotistical and thinks he's our savior. He has no shame or humility. He thinks he's in the right 100% of the time and will never admit to his mistakes or lies when he's called out on it. It is insane how blatantly corrupt he is and how not one Republican in Washington DC is alarmed by....
A. His constant baseless claims that mail-in ballots are fraudulent, despite being proven to be safe and being a part of the system for many years.
B. The lengths he and his administration goes to discredit anyone who proves Trump wrong, whether its Dr. Fauci or recently, FBI Director, Chris Wray.
C. His remarks such as telling his own supporters to vote twice, as well as saying he will throw out mail-in ballots.
D. His unwillingness to commit to a peaceful transition of power if he loses.

I saw this moment on twitter today, though unfortunately the article is New York Times and I can't view without a subscription. https://twitter.com/i/events/1309624103083573249 The rest of the world is deeply disturbed. Trump is outright behaving like a paranoid dictator and this is among the many reasons why he doesn't deserve to be re-elected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom