• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

I really hope they let her stay at the end of the generation like they did with Misty, I will want this to work and I want to see more of Serena! :D

LOL, the only reason Misty stayed for Johto is back then there were no girls to replace her with, and Misty was only around for a very short time (Kanto/Orange combined only come out to around 115-120 episodes). Had Marina/Kris existed at the start of Gold/Silver instead of Crystal, we might have seen Misty leave at the end of Orange Islands.

I don't expect Serena to last past XY, they could have kept both May and Dawn longer than one generation and they didn't for either of them, so I see Serena following suit.

The only alternative is if this is Ash's last saga Serena won't have to leave per se as the show would end and Ash's story would conclude on-screen. If/when she does leave perhaps they can do it in a way where the plotline won't be totally abandoned like how Pokeshipping was after Johto.

They kept Dawn for Unova, albeit not its full run.

I'm quite interested how far this Shipping will go. After all, Ash tends to get friend-zoned quite a lot, but seeing Serena blush in front of Ash tells me that she might find a way to get him to blush (At least ONCE). Anyways, Pokemon XY seems to be a promising Season compared to Best Wishes. Not only I am excited to see this Shipping happen, but also find out about the History between Ash and Serena.

I really hope they let her stay at the end of the generation like they did with Misty, I will want this to work and I want to see more of Serena! :D

LOL, the only reason Misty stayed for Johto is back then there were no girls to replace her with, and Misty was only around for a very short time (Kanto/Orange combined only come out to around 115-120 episodes). Had Marina/Kris existed at the start of Gold/Silver instead of Crystal, we might have seen Misty leave at the end of Orange Islands.

I don't expect Serena to last past XY, they could have kept both May and Dawn longer than one generation and they didn't for either of them, so I see Serena following suit.

The only alternative is if this is Ash's last saga Serena won't have to leave per se as the show would end and Ash's story would conclude on-screen. If/when she does leave perhaps they can do it in a way where the plotline won't be totally abandoned like how Pokeshipping was after Johto.

They kept Dawn for Unova, albeit not its full run.

More like, they allowed her to guest star.. much like May and Misty did before her. It would be nice to show him talking to her on the video phone when the new generation starts though I haven't seen him do that with any girl since AG with Misty. =_= for one clip... **so depressing**
It would be nice if she stayed for awhile in the next generation... maybe that's why they made her the Brock/Cilan character so that she could continue travelling with Satoshi.

Anyone see the scene in XY11 where Ash helps Serena across the stream by holding her hand?

Anyone see the scene in XY11 where Ash helps Serena across the stream by holding her hand?

Yes, but I'm not sure if it makes much of a difference given he's held the hands of all his female companions at some point. Except maybe Iris, I wouldn't know as I stopped watching early into BW but he did hold May and Dawn's hand at certain points even if it was just to help them climb a cliff or something.

He was also the first to untie Serena in the recent episode.

In general I feel the ship has slowed down already, I don't expect much in the way of shipping outside a few select episodes for the rest of the region. The only reason they made it heavy early on is so people could be aware of it, but since Pokemon is not about romance, they've already toned it down and moved on. I only expect Serena's crush to be brought up like once every 20 or so episodes now, and even then it'll probably be subtle at best.

May I ask a question.
Why is it called ArmourShipping? I don't see where the word armour relates to Ash or Serena.

Amour is the french word for love and since Kalos is designed to be like France it makes sense. As such I have a question (but a joke one)

When's the wedding?

Amour is the french word for love and since Kalos is designed to be like France it makes sense. As such I have a question (but a joke one)

When's the wedding?

Lol, I think their wedding would take place only after Clemont marries someone, because otherwise Bonnie would get seriously mad about Ash finding a wife before Clemont does.

So I guess, from the shipping name then, that Ash is Serena's...knight in shining amour? *shot*

Did anyone saw the Sylveon episode with those kindergarden kids? Serena got slightly jealous and worried when she thought that the teacher was asking Ash on a date.
And I loved it when Ash winked at her!

[video=youtube;F7-KR9e6fRo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7-KR9e6fRo[/video]

Made an AMV, hope you like it :)

^ Nice work!

I love all the little hints were getting. The jealousy Serena shows when she thinks Miss P is saying Ash must "be with" her if he loses is nice to see. She also shows relief when they get to the kindergarten and she realizes that this is what Premiere means.

I wonder to what lengths the writers will take this ship.

I absolutely believe this shipping has got potential. *Prays for a kiss in one of the movies*

Back
Top Bottom