• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Probably Modio

generally on hiatus now
Reaction score
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=2598092#post2598092

A large number of children settled down in a hall that had wooden tables that stretched perhaps 12 meters and had food any person in their right mind would want to gorge on. They had just entered Ampiomach Accademy's doors and were ushered into the Dinner hall by a few teachers. Upon being seated at 4 different tables, the teachers themselves went up to the top of the room to the grandest table of all. There was silence when a man in a blue and white coat, with the pattern of a Dive Ball, Blue Half Moon Glasses and a cane that one might expect a king to hold. He spoke in a booming voice, like waves crashing off the beach.

"Hello. My name is Proffesor Darrius Duke. I am the headmaster of this school. Welcome to Ampiomach Accademy, where trainers-yes, trainers like you- learn to become Gym Leaders. As for many of you, this is your first year here, I have a number of items to give to you all." Suddenly, a flock of Wingull, each holding a few parchements, flew out of Duke's sleeves, and flapped around the hall, dropping parchement into everyones laps.

"There is a map..."
picture.php

"A Time Table..."
picture.php

"A List of teachers and their names..."
Type Mastery: Mrs. Summers (Youngster Joey)
Gym layout planning: Mr. Walkers (That Guy)
Ability Teacher: Mr. Smith (Gmandiddy)
Vice Principal/ Move Teacher: Mr. Vineweed (Emboarbeque)
Technique: Mr. Sky (FallenStar)
History of Pokemon: Ms. Fey (Samwin!)

"And a list of what House you will be in here at school. Oh, and a photo of each house's common room."
Jacob Grey (NeoShadowJake): Oblivionoir
Melissa Selika (Manic the Mechanic): Oblivionoir
Yuki Mame (Ebansu): Solatrixx
Kayumi: Oblivionoir
Timothy McGintley (Alex64): Solatrixx
Abyo (Baron Brixius) Oblivionoir
Blake Solomon (Zephyr): Perdoone
Rico Azariun (Mijutini Master): Solatrixx
Leeann Sonano (Youngster Joey): Vifargent
Blake Glace (FallenStar): Perdoone
Phoenix (Buggabo9909): Vifargent
Kenith Wincrest (NauticalSharukan): Solatrixx
Eliot Nadel (Haruha Haruko): Vifargent
Mila Fey (Samwin!): Vifargent
Donovan Duke (Meeeee!): Vifargent

Oblivionoir
picture.php

Vifargent
picture.php

Solatrixx
picture.php

Perdoone
picture.php

The complete house crest and each House's virtues.
picture.php

"Since today is your first day, it is also a free day, so there shall be no work. Take your time to explore.

And finally, I must warn you that the Fearsome Forest is strictly off bounds, and any student found there without good reason shall be punished. Now enjoy your begining of Term meal."

As everyone tucked in, a Poliwag scampered around, handing out one final piece of parchement from a boy who looked quite like the head master.

picture.php

Soon, the Poliwag zipped back to it's trainer, undetected by the staff.

Last edited:
Re: Ampiomach Accademy

Yuki looked around, Rubi her Cherubi danced around excitedly straight away she turned to the person next to her to start a conversation, "Hi, I'm Yuki Mame, it's nice to meet ya! Who are you?"

Abyo chuckled, looking at the piece of parchment Poliwag has given him. "Totally unapproved by prof. Duke, eh? Then it will certainly come in handy" he thought massaging his chin. "And what's with that forest? I must see it. Oblivionoir... for daring and ambitious... that's a right place for me, it seems."

"Hmm.. interesting..", Mila muttered, having scanned the parchement. Today was like the others, her first day at the academy, however, she was a little worried. If the other students knew she had a sister here, they may think that she didn't have to work for her enrolment, even though she had. She decided to put it to the back of her mind, and try see who she could possibly be friends with..

After breakfast, Rico went to Solatrixx's dorm. He sat down on the bed that was labeled: Rico Azariun. He was bored. He left the Dorm. He ran down the sidewalks until he was at the bridge. "Theres no rule against swimming" he said diving in the river, with his bathing suit on. He let Acer out of his pokeball, and the two began swimming.

Timmy looked through the items he had been given. He thought, I'm in Solatrixx? I expected to be in Oblivionoir... 'For those who have all to gain in life'? Hm. He then read the piece of parchment the Poliwag had given him. 'Totally Unapproved by Professor Duke'? I don't know if I want to use this...

Abyo looked at the parchment again. "Spend your chances wisely. That won't be a problem. Oblivinoir. Fancy name." he thought.

Timmy thought, The Fearsome Forest? There must be some dangerous Pokémon there... Cynder, his Cyndaquil, hadn't evolved yet, so he'd absolutely have to keep out, or else his curiosity would get to him.

After breakfast, Timmy walked to his dorm. He let out Cynder, and sat on the bed saying Timothy McGintley. He thought, The only reason I joined this academy was to best my brother.

Abyo started walking to his dorm. "I wonder how do they teach here? And what about that forest? I need to sneak into it somehow."

Cynder sat next to Timmy, and asked, “Quil?”. Timmy petted Cynder, saying, “Well, I guess you're my only friend right now, huh?” Cynder responded, “Cynda!”

"Hm, the dorm's empty. Strange." Abyo took out his gym badge case from the backpack. "Sixteen badges... wonder if they'll help me out here. What do you think of this place, Atlas?" Larvitar simply growled and shook his head in response. "Yeah, not very impressive, for sure."

Yuki burst through the doors into the Solatrixx dorms, "Hello!" She yelled smiling, she was almost bouncing she was so excited. She looked around at the yellow walls, "Wow, it's bright in here!" She said taking in her surrondings, Rubi seemed happy too, she made a little noise to show her happiness.

"I see I have been placed in Oblivinoir....it will work, right Piplup?" Jake gave a nervous laugh, as he and his partner made their way to the Oblivinoir common room.

Timmy and Cynder were startled by this girl's sudden appearance. Timmy asked, “Who are you?” while Cynder curled up in a ball, flames shooting from his back. It was his natural defense instinct, after all.

"I'm Yuki Mame," Yuki introduced herself, "And this is Rubi!" She said pointing at the Cherubi as it explored the room, "And who are you?"

After his meal, Blake went to the Perdoone common room. It was his first day at the academy and during the meal, a Poliwag gave him a piece of parchment. ''So Perdoone is for people who lost something in life...'' Blake muttered. ''Do you know what I lost, Snowy?'' Snowy was Blake's Snover. Blake disliked people, but he loved Pokemon. Snowy was his best friend. ''I lost the chance to become a Gym Leader. However, things will be different this time.'' Blake said.

“I'm Timothy McGintley, and this is my partner, Cynder.” The flames on Cynder's back died down as it realized Yuki wouldn't hurt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom