• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"DETENTION FOR THREE MONTHS!"

Ditto still hadn't managed to get eyes. They were purple.

Quiet Emolga! Let me prank him! Please... I'll give you cookies? Gum? Rare Candy?

"NOW MORE DETENTION, FOR ANSWERING BACK! AND FOR LOOKING SCRUFFY!"

Camille didn't answer, but looked herself over, fixing her hair, smoothing her shirt, and adjusting her skirt. She looked back at him.

"FOUR MORE MONTHS FOR NOT LOOKING STRAIGHT AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!"

Stay quiet! I'll stop in a second, then you can have what you want.

Camille gulped, and look him straight in the eyes, trying not to show fear.

Emolga simply sat there.

"NO GULping miss DITTTTTTOOOOOO!."

Ditto transformed back, chucked some Rare Candy at Emolga, then ran back to Chao.

Camille wnt pale for a second, then got annoyed that she had been pranked. Emolga caught the Rare Candy, and put it in Camille's bag. Camille ran to find Chao.

"Transform... what have you been up to?"

"DITTT. OOO. ODD."

"Please tell me you are joking." Chao said, then went to find Camille.

CRASH!

Chao ran into Camille.

"Ow... How did I not see that coming?" Camille groaned, getting up. Emolga had flown into the air when Camille fell, and drifted back to her shoulder. Lucky rodent. "Mr. Chao? I was just coming to find you. Are you okay?" She asked, helping him up, shooting a skeptical look at the Ditto.

Camille had flown into the air when Camille fell

OOC: Fail.

IC: "I was just going to apoligise about Transform here. He likes pranks. What exactly did he do? I got the bare bones of it from him."

"Well, see, what had happened was, He came in disguised as the Headmaster. I went to say hello, and he gave me three months of detention. When I asked why, he added to it becuase I replied, and he asaid I looked scruffy. I fixed myself, and he added four more months for not maintaining eye contact. When I got nervous, he transformed back, threw some Rare Candies at Emolga, and ran off. That's when I came to find you." Camille explained.

"Right. I'll make sure he gets punished. Here, have a box of cookies."

"Thank you." Camille said, accepting the cookies. "By the way, I made sure everyone got a paper, though I'm not sure if they're getting it done." She said, putting the cookies in her bag.

"Meh, I can let people off the first few weeks. But if you do it you might win..."

"Oh, I've already got mine finished." Camille said, pulling out her folder, and and pulling from that a report on electric-types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom