• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emmett watched Mr. Chao from near by. He wondered why he and Mr. chao were the only teachers he had seen so far. His zoura stood beside him gazing around, looking some what bored.

Camille cleared her throat, and startd reading. "Electric-type Pokémon are commonly known for their high Speed and Special Attack stats making many of them good Special sweepers. The electric-type's ability to hit the very common water-type and flying-type types super effectively is important for many offensive Pokémon. Despite a lack of reliable powerful moves, Thunderbolt is considered a signature move of electric-types due to its mix of power, accuracy and type coverage. Thunder also sees common usage on Rain Dance based teams due to its perfect accuracy in rain. Additionally, Thunder Wave, being one of the most reliable forms of inducing Paralysis, is commonly seen on a wide variety of defensive Pokémon.

On average, electric-types have average defense and above average special defense. As a single type, Electric is one of only two types to have only one weakness, the other being the normal-type. The downside to this is that ground attacks are very common types offensively. While they also have a small number of resistances, many dual typed electric Pokemon have secondary types giving them a large total number of resistances, such as Magnezone who, along with its pre-evolved forms, has the most resistances of all Pokémon. Also Eelektross and its family, pure Electric-type Pokémon, have the ability Levitate, which gives them no weaknesses." She finished, and looked at Chao for his feedback.

Chao said "Did ya copy dat from smogon? Very impressive! You obviously did your research. You should be proud."

Meanwhile, his newly caught Zoroark escaped from the ball and went to Emmett's Zoura.

Camille smiled proudly. "Thank you, sir." She said, putting it away. Emolga cheered, and shot some sparks into the air.

"Are you okay?" Camille asked as she helped Chao up. "Emolga, you need to be careful where you aim your sparks." Emolga gave Chao an apologetic look.

Chao leaped up. "Fooled you! Remember earlier? That wasn't a powerful one, at least a Magnezone didn't do it! Oh, do you still have the one I gave you earlier?"

"Nice. You might want to transfer it into a Poké Ball or a Luxury Ball, Master Balls are uncomfortable, Transform told me."

Emmett's Zoura lifted his paw and shaked it after noticing Mr. Chao's zoroark.
Emmett gave a small cough then looked down at his Zoura. " You may go with this zoroark if you wish, I shall have king come and get you when needed." He said in a bold voice. His zoura nodded in reply.

Camille nodded and did so, letting Magnezone out. After she introduced herself, she put it in a Luxury Ball.

Zoroark eagerly jumped away toward the Juice Bar, then back again, tail in air on all fours.

Play! Play!

Emmett's zoura stared confused at the Zoroark. " You.. Seem youthful." Zoura said shocked.

"I think Magnezone and I are really going to get along well." Camille said, placing Magnezone's Pokeball on her belt. "I think a good Pokemon for me would be Eelektross."

Love Play! Trust me, evolving is awesome! Evolved a few minutes ago, became pencil, now let's Play!

"Probably would suit you."

"Hopefully, I'll be able to catch every electric-type out there." Camille said, showing Chao a log of each electric-type. Emolga and Magnezone were crossed off.

"You have a long way to go. If you do good assignments, it'll help you on your way!"

Meanwhile, Transform went over to Emolga.

Hi Emolga...

Cass looked at the gates,
"ok, ready blitz?"
"quil"
Cass timidly opened the gates, she was excited, though she did'nt know what to expect.

"Nothing but the best, sir." Camille said, putting her log away.

Oh, hello. Emolga said, jumping down.

"uh...Blitz do you know where to go?" Cass asked sweat dropping.
Blitz started up at the sky thoughtfully then shrugged sweat dropping as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom