• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ampiomach Accademy

Mara had just come back from the staffroom when she ran into an empoleon.
"Can I help you?", she asked, a little nervous

Mara had just come back from the staffroom when she ran into an empoleon.
"Can I help you?", she asked, a little nervous

Penguin handed Ms. Feye a note. "Dear Mara. I need asistance from your Mismagius. Could you send her over to my tower please? Thank you. Darrius Duke."

Booming voice.

"Blake Soloman report to my Tower. Blake Soloman."

Mara read the note then looked up to the empoleon, and said:

"Ok, I am sure this is from your trainer, so you can take Maya, just bring her back safely!", Mara told the empoleon, and handed him her pokeball

Empoleon carfully held the Pokeball, then, in a flash, had used Aqua Jet to the tower.

"Urm Glace... that battle? Is going to have to wait... See you around..."
Blake began to walk towards the tower stairs, when his Gible began to jiggle again.

"I'm sorry buddy, Mr. Duke needs me!"
Blake reached the tower, and climbed the stairway. 20 minutes later he arrived at the Headmaster's door.

Blake took his time knocking on the door, one because he was terrified, and two because he was exhausted. He eventually raised the power to knock on the door, and proceeded to do so.

Donovan, who had been passing Ms. Feye, heard her question and replied over his shoulder. "Some kid made a glass spire and trapped a bunch of Gravelers. He's getting them out safely."

Upon Blake knocking on the door, the shadow of Mr. Duke fell upon him. "Come in, come in." he said.

"Maya can get them out. I dunno. He is the ex-champion, not me. I don't know all that stuff."

"Huh, well, I hope he does know what he's doing"... Mara replied..

At this point, Mila came down the corridor with rosa, and stood looking in shock at the sight of her sister

"Sis!, are you ok?!, whats wrong?", she asked, looking concerned

Donovan faded into the background. Sis? So that's why they looked so alike...

"Urm hello sir. You called?" Blake put on his best innocent smile.

"Indeed I did." Duke said. "This." He pointed at the glass spiral, in which a Mismagius was fishing out KO'd Gravelers. "What is this?"

"Hmm, well Mila, I heard a fellow student of yours has gone and foolishly created a spire to create a trap for those gravellers, and they are using maya to help out"...

"Well don't worry then!, she can handle herself, and as can they", Mila smiled with reassurance, and gave her sister a hug

Meanwhile..

Rosa had gotten bored, and was toddling off after Donovan at top speed

"That is glass sir. Glass made from sand..." Blake facepalmed as soon as he realized what he had said.
"I can't believe I just said that?!" He muttered to himself.

Donovan
Donovan was being followed by Rosa the Snorunt. He had got to the sports equipment hall and was checking somehing hidden there when it crashed into his leg. He looked down at her, and gave her a stone and a note to deliver to her mistress. "You can come back after."

Duke

"I know that is glass. But it is also something else. What is it?"

Half way to getting delivered, Rosa had to stop because a sudden shock of energy had come from the stone. As soon as the note was delivered, Rosa felt a bit stronger. This is what the note read:
"Use this on Rosa when she gets stronger. Donovan. Oh, By the way, Rosa would like to play with me a bit. If she is missing, look in the Sports Equipment hall."

Yuki got bored of the lesson very easily, there was only a bit left of the lesson, she quickly forged a note and then pulled her bag onto her lpa, she pretended to be routing through the bag and put the note in her bag, she then pulled it out again, "Sir," I hav a note she called, waved it at him and then walked out, leaving the note on her desk. It read,

Yuki has permission to leave her class early today as one of her Pokemon has gone missing, please be aware of this,
Mr. Darrius Duke
Head of Ampiomach Aacademy

Yuki thought she was quite the genius and began to head over to the Solatrixx Common room, a place where she could relaxx in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom