• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"NATHAN IS BACK." Martin shouted randomly, not even knowing who Nathan was.

Hikari just watched this Madness then yelled "Stop breaking the fourth wall you'll kill us all!" then he rethought what he said then relised he just broke it too "Damn it!" he cursed.

Ooc @Pokemad Don't Return till year 2, we're almost there.

"Blublublublublasawaaa." Dono spasmed, and rolled over. "What..." Duke looked at him. "It would seem that your personalities resetted." Lobo stretched. "I would say that these children, innocent and spontaneous as they are, have saved our lives."

Time Passed on in the academy...
July 1st
4.00 pm

Everyone was assembeled in the field. Duke stood on a Podium with all the other teachers.
Duke spoke into the tail of Exploud. "Well... we've had a long and grueling year. There are times we would like to forget... the death of Nathan and Transform... the Ground Attacks... the departure of Mr Smith...

But there are times we should remember.
Our Valentines Triumph.
All the lessons that I forget us ever having.
And a group of students...who saved the lives of Mr Vellian, Mr Emmet, Ms Feye and I.
The Terra Lord will never return to this Academy again due to the heroism of these children.

I thank you all.

But now as you probably know, this school year has come to an end. I hope to see many of you in Year 2.
I trust you have all packed up?

Good. Now, I say from my heart, and I hope you do to as you rush out the gate and into the Train Station... the school carol. A one, and a one,and a one two three four-"

"Ampiomach, Ampiomach, we're on our way!
To become the next generation of gym leaders!
We're not quite there yet, but soon we will
Be the toughest trainer throughout the world!"

The school sang as they filed out of the school.
THE END

I am definitely in for Year 2, sorry I've been inactive lately.

Making Kyla and Sophie sprites for Y2! Also might add another character.

I'm gonna be adding a new character too.

Then Martin won't be a lonely little gumball anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom