• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ampiomach Accademy

At this point, Mila and Rosa also flew into the classroom.

"Sorry for being late!", Mila told him nervously, and went to find a seat

Rico walked into the infirmary, his Arm still hurt. He sat on a bench and waited. He wondered who the school nurse/doctor/person would be.

Ooc: Who will it be...?

Jake and Emperor hurried in. "Sorry! Talking to someone!" he sat down in a chair, putting Emperor on the desk.

"Correct!" (Answering from FallenStar) said Forrest. "We just need to wait until the whole class gets here. Um... ho many people are in this class? It doesn't come up in the paperwork."

He flipped through the pages and shook his head. His Sceptile sat next to his wearing a sash that read Prefect Pokemon.

"And don't worry about being late guys! I know I was..."

"Is this the whole class?"

My student enters

Dusk walked through the doorway and looked for is seat. His Eevee followed. He sat down and got out his books.

"Oh, Dusk!" said Forrest. "You didn't seem to turn up to your other classes. Where were you?"

"I was attending a funeral..." he said.

"Er.... I'm sorry to hear that. May I see a note?"

Dusk handed him a slip of paper. Forrest nodded and he walked back to his desk.

Mila looked at jake and emperor, with an eyebrow raised, then turned away.
Rosa then toddled over to where they were, and spoke to emperor

"Hi!, whats your name?", she asked

''Do you see that Sceptile, Snover? Sceptile is also a Grass-type. Just like you are.'' Blake said.

"PIP!" Emperor got mad at Sceptile. "Emperor! Show your manners!"

''I think your Piplup doesn't like Sceptile, because Piplup is a Water-type. Water-types have a disadvantage against Grass-types.'' Blake explained. Blake quickly got his books out of his bag.

"Oh yeah...books.....YAWN!" Jake bent over his desk and grabbed the books out of his bag. "Now what? Light them on fire?!" Impatience began to grow in Jake.

Annoyed at not being noticed, Rosa powedersnowed emperor, much to the shock of her trainer, who quickly scooped her up and apologised to jake

"Okay! Today I have some items that can power up types!" exclaimed Mr Vineweed. "Can you tell me what types they power up? And hands up please."

He laid out a Mystic Water, Dark Glasses, Hard Stone and a Magnet out on his desk.

Blake raised his hand. ''Water, Dark, Rock and Electric, sir.'' Blake answered.

"Water....Dark...Rock....and Electric! That's all of them!" Jake yelled impatiently.

"Correct, but HAND'S UP! Quiet everybody!"

"Sorry Mila. Jake was being very rude. What do you think?

Rico was bored.... he got on his laptop, and hacked into Prof. Dukes Email for fun. He noticed an Email. "Bridge at 10:00". Rico immediatly opened it. Prof. Duke had found out about their sneakout.

Ooc: I looked at Dermodi's VMs. He said Darrius Duke got tipped about the Bridgr thing. Oh ya, I'm a Good hacker in the RP.

"BE QUIET!" Forrest yelled. "Stop acting like such a baby!"

Last edited:

"OH YEAH?! WHO'S THE BABY HEAR?! YOU ARE!" Jake howled with laughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom