• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ampiomach Accademy

''Could you please be quiet, Jake?'' Blake asked. ''I would like to learn something today.''

"It's good to see a good attitude like that Blake!" said Mr Vineweed smiling.

"BLAKE LOVES LEARNING! IT'S HIS FAVORITE THING!" Jake fell out of the chair laughing.

"I had been going to say what they had said, and also, if you had a spell tag, that would power up ghost type moves!", she replied with a smirk

''Nevermeltice powers up Ice-type moves.'' Blake said. ''And please stop making fun of me, Jake!''

"JAKE! OUTSIDE NOW!" He pointed to the door.

"That's right Mila and Blake!"

Forrest grumpily stomped out the door and started yelling at Jake.

"2 weeks detention! Get back inside! Now!"

''Aw. I thought he was gone.'' Blake muttered.

Rico went on a cool website where it shows you TONS of information about pokemon to past the time. Where was the doctor guy? Finally a chansey came in, did a bunch a stuff to his arm, then he went to Mr. Vineweeds class.

Ooc: You told me to put my Laptop away, but I was at the Infirmary.

Forrest was fuming when he walked back inside. He took a large breath and he continued teaching.

"Okay... everyone turn to page 33 in your books. We will be learning about effectiveness between certain types."

ooc: I know. I'm quite stupid!

Blake started turning pages. ''Ah, page 33. Here it is.''

Rico walked into the classroom. "Sorry I'm late, I was in the infirmary, I fell out of a Tree at lunch time." Rico said, Giving Mr. Vineweed a note and taking a seat.

"That's fine, but are you okay?" asked Forrest reading the note. "You can just sit back this period if it's too sore."

"Nah its fine, Would a gym leader close his Gym if his arm hurt a bit? I sure wouldn't." Rico said. He flipped to Page 33.

"Gib Gib!"
"Ok, I'm up! Jeez I was only out for 5 minutes anyway!" Blake checked his watch...
"No I wasn't! I need to go!"
"Gib Gib!"
"We can talk about "unbeatable" Snover later! I need to get to class!" Blake ran out of the common room, returning his new Gible as he went.

*Knock Knock*
Blake opened Mr Vineweed's door to see Rico sit down.
"Urm sorry sir I...I... erm I... got nothing... sorry I'm late.

I'll just... sit down now..."
Blake took a seat next to other Blake, giving him a quick glance as he opened up his textbook.
"Hey." He whispered to the guy next to him "what page?"

OOC:
Edit: I now know other Blake is a boy... Sorry FallenStar... won't happen again! =]

Last edited:

''Page 33.'' Blake muttered.

OOC: I'm a boy, Zephyr. xD

"Thanks"
He turned his book to page 33, it was about type match ups.
"So here's the thing. My Gible is a bit annoyed at your Snover right now, he really took what you said to heart and well... he wants to show that Snover who's the toughest. Would you mind if we had a 1 on 1 later? I know he doesn't have much of a chance but, I think Gible needs to be put in it's place if you know what I mean, he's a bit... headstrong. To say the least..."

OOC: Controling vineweed to end lesson.

Donovan looked up at the front desk, where Mr. Vineweed was taking a snooze. "Sir? It's nearly time for our next lesson." "R-really?" spluttered Mr. Vineweed. "Urm- No Homework today class. Hurry on!"

''Okay Gible. Snover and I accept your challenge.'' Blake said. ''It's time for the next lesson. Let's go.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom