• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ampiomach Accademy

Forrest walked along the field towards his forest on his daily routine. His Sceptile (Thorn) followed. He had two pokemon on his belt just in case. He saw the students battling.

"Meh," he said. "As long as no-one gets hurt."

And with that he strolled into the forest. He climbed up a large tree which looked out over the academy. His Sceptile lay on a branch next to him.

"Sce.... Sce... Sceptile..... zzzzzzzzzzzz" he snoozed.

Yuki woke up realizing that she had fallen asleep on the grass. She looked at her lpa, on it lay a letter she was going to send to her parents...but she wasn't sure where they lived now. She stared at the paper and crumpled it up putting it in her pocket. She stayed lying down staring at the sky, she had not been asleep fr long luckily!

ooc, got to go too, will post again in the morning

"We had better get some help!,", Rosa squeaked, and toddled off in search of someone

Yuki tried to forget about that and decided there was only one way to do so, she would just cause a bit of trouble. she decided that forest was the bezt place for that but as she began to make her way over there a battle was taking place. BUt she was too late it was already over, "Did I miss much?" Yuki asked making her presence known.

ooc: i will be back later then i thought i have tons of homework to do.

Blake had passed out due to pure elation. His three Pokemon carried him to his room and bed.

Blake woke with a start!
"Time to battle Gible!"
Gible mumbled back, obviously still in a half daze after falling asleep soon after Blake did.
"Gib" Gible remembered his battle!

"Hey Glace, ready for that battle now?" Blake shouted in exitement

Yuki's Chikorita looked around the classroom, blankly. It heard Cedric breathing, and jumped, then turned and ran up to him, commencing cuddling up to his leg. He pushed it away coldly.
"Terra..." he growled in a warning tone.
"Chiko! Chikohhhh..." it whined in response. Cedric raised a leg to attack, but Mr. Walker put a hand on the Torterra's head, and Cedric lowered the leg again.
"Come on, Cedders, what's the problem? It should be fun for you, since you have a new friend. And you're both Grass-type!"
Cedric growled contemplatively, and nodded.
"Now, you two be nice."
"Torta!"
"Chi...ta!" It tried to imitate Cedric.

"Great Job, Sapphire!" Kayumi hugged her pokemon. "Emperor is so cute too. I want a Piplup now." She laughed. Horsea had a hint of jealousy in her eye. "Ohh, relax. I won't love you any less!" She reassured Sapphire. "HorHorsea!"

"want to go to the Forest? I think that's where everyone else went."
"Horsea!" Sapphire cried, it probably meant yes.
"Kay, lets go!" She said. Horsea followed her to the Forest. She had memorized the way when she was staring at her map in boredom.

OOC: OMG Rico's Horsea is in LOOOVVEEE
Okay, I really want the claim of first relationship here. Its Mathchmaker time. *Rolls up sleeves.*

Last edited:

"Hey Kayumi," Yuki noticed Kayumi as she approached the forest with Sapphire following her, Rubi sat by Yuki's feet smiling happily, "What's up?"

"Hey Yuki! Not much, I had my first battle, though!" She said, smiling widely. Kayumi bent down. "Hi Rubi!" She said. Sapphire started playing with Rubi. "Hor-Sea!" Sapphire cried. "And I think I know the team I want. Kingdra, Milotic, and I'm thinking Empoleon or Wailord. I need to ask Donovan about them, though."

"Hmmm, I think there was a battle here but it looks like we've missed it," Yuki explained, "Maybe we could find some pokemon tonight, we could go to the bridge after the Forest, once the teachers have fallen asleep or decided we're not coming. They know by the way, but don't worry, we have an excellent plan!"

"They know? I hope this plan works.... what exactly is this plan?'' She asked.

"ah," Yuki said pointing at her nose, "It's going to be kept a secret to create a much better atmosphere, you'll have to go straight away when it happens though, you'll know what it is when it comes!" She smiled happily, "IT'S GONNA BE FUN!" She yelled.

"REALLY FUN!" She agreed with excitement. Sapphire shot an excitement bubble into the air. "Okay, so I just go straight to the bridge at 10:00?"

"The forest," Yuki whispered to her, plus I gave Chikorita to Mr. W he's gonna give us a hand getting out, Donovan found out that they know by giving The Head some of Cherubi's leaf which hypnotizes people.

"Wow, Mr.W is awesome. As well, you caught a Chikorita? Their so cute. Double as well, Cherubi is awesome!" She said, "Should be fun tonight."

OOC: I knew Yuki caught Chikorita, Kayumi didn't. In case you were wondering.

"Yeah, I wanna go find some hiding spots and set up a few lamps to guide us around," Yuki said, "You wanna come?"

"Sure!" She agreed. "I saw 2 bushes earlier, and if you go behind them there's a little shady spot completely covered by Trees and plants. Its over there somewhere." SHe said, pointing to two bushes south-west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom