• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ampiomach Accademy

"Sandy! Finish him off with Bite!" Sandy ran up to Cog, unleashing a mighty bite.

Cog was chomped by Bite, then fainted. A dazzling red light returned Cog. "Good game Nathan. I'll need to train harder." Jake remarked.

Dusk walked along and saw Jake and Nathan finishing off a battle. He felt quite lonely.

"I need to make friends here," he said. He closed his eyes and started to wave over to them.

"You're so stupid!" he thought. "They're never going to like you!"

"Yo Dusk, that's your name, right?! I think I've heard that name before!" Jake called out, waving to the boy.

"Well thanks Jake. Oh wait? What's this?" He said, his Sandile was cloaked in a white light, she eventually turned into Waruvile. "Whoa! Thanks Jake!" His new Waruvile went over to Aura. Hello, I don't think we've met before, I'm Sandy.

"Hi there.... name's Aura. If you saw my battle against Gokana, might want to erase that." Aura said.

That was you? Impressive.
Oh please no, Sandy, no flirting.

"FINALLY SOMEBODY AGREES WITH ME!" Crystal out bursted.
"KLINK KLANK BE NICE BZZZZT." Klink said.
"Well.... it was rather embarrassing to say the truth." Aura blushed.

Well I couldn't do any better.
Seriously? I give up.

"I agree with you.... let's just leave 'em." Crystal sighed.
"KLINK KLANK YES LEAVE KLINK THEM." Klink beeped.
"That was just a warm up.... I could control her thoughts with my aura but I decided not to." Aura said.

Dusk waved back and ran over to him.

"Yeah. That's what the homies call me... man..." said Dusk trying to act cool.

Eclipse (his Eevee) shook his head

"Embarassing..." he sighed.

Duke was entering a new page of his Diary.
"Dear Diary.
I see Johnathan's old rriend has returned. He was in the forest whne he saw him again. But history seems to be repeating itself in more than this way. The girl in Oblivionoir who is friends with Donovan...it seems she was a child when she met a legendary and e friended it. I wonder...should I do with her as I did with Johnathan? It will naroow her chances of being a gym leader, but look at me... I did it to myself when I was only a mere ten years old, and I ended up being a champion... I did it to Johnathan, and he ended up being a teaacher...but there are others who failed at both of these things when I set this pressure on them. The reason I did not do it for Cynthia, is that I didn't want it to happen to my newest, strongest protege yet. What to do...
"

Inside the nursery, a little Piplup was close up to Penguin. Mommy? Who is that? That, dear, is Emporer. He scares me. He scares me to, honey.

The door was closed in Terra's face, which he took to be a "no comment"

He followed Glace back down to the Colloseum, and sent out Arid.
"Actually... wait..."
"Don?"
"You've already reached your final form. Dilia hasn't even evolved once yet!"
"Hippow..."
"So it's OK she fights, right?"
"Don"
"Phew, good!"
He didn't withdraw Hippowdon, just instructed the Pokemon behind him.
"Go Dilia!"

The Sandile came out, and awaited command whilst snapping.
"San San Dile San!"

OOC: Dilia is Red because Waruvial Krookodile is!

Arid
Clamp
Dilia

Hmm, well you're up Dilia...
Thanks hun, I'll make you proud.

Blake thought he saw Dilia wink

Urm well, OK...

Arid blushed, even Terra couldn't help but notice that!

ooc: not much, really.

Donovan was walking around when he saw Blake G. "Hey dude, fancy a battle?"

OOC: kk

"Rosa, I could kill you sometimes!", Mila scolded, as she ran and scooped up her snorunt, relieved to see that the group had left..

"Hmph.. now what?".. she thought

''I'm sorry Terra. We'll battle later, okay?'' Blake said. Blake looked at Donovan. ''Okay, Donovan. Let's do this!'' Blake headed for the Colosseum.

"You may thiny you are so cool with your fancy-pantsy Ambomnasnow... WELL EAT GYARADOS!" Donovan said, calling on Gyarados.

What? Oh, a battle. I'm hungry. Gimmee some Poffins.
"Fine."
Thanks. Now, where was I? Oh yes, meaningless ROARING. GYARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom