• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who it belongs to!
DUUUHHH! it belongs to... Um... I dunno.
Daisuki and Gokana facepalmed.

"Hehe, that was fun." She said quietly. Kayumi grabbed another flower and started ripping out petals.

"Good," Yuko said, "Now go help ENvy and distract Yuki. Lead her to the food table, she's in the Dance Hall!" Yuko then went and found another diary, "WHAT SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME! THIS IS A DISGRACE!"

Whose Diary is that?
Your moms! HAHAHAHAHA
You're not funny.

Kayumi had found a new hobby. Okay, not really. But she found a way to vent sadness on flowers.

"Alright, I'm insane." Kayumi stayed under the table in the dance place with her arms crossed.

"Yup," Envy said, "We all are," she lifted the table cloth, "There she is, get her over here and I'll grab her feet, that wya it'll look like she tripped over." Yuki stood waiting fir a reply from SCott.

Yuki looked shocked, "Oh hey Yumi, good thanks, you?" SHe decided she could dance with Scott later, "Maybe we could dance later," She said and then continued to speak to Yumi, "Where's Jake."

"OH well, Envy hasn't seen Trent either..DO you know where she went I need to ask her something..." Yuki looked to where she had last seen Envy but she was gone.

"Oh, I don't know..." She lied. "Umm, let's check over here." She gestured to near the place where she remembered Envy was hiding.

"Okay, wow that food looks good," She skipped over, Envy hadn't noticed she was there and was eating cake but then saw those familiar boots and grabbed her by the ankles pulling her to the floor and knocking her out. SHe crawled out and acted like she was helping her, "Oh Yuki! ARe you ok? Someone quick get a Blissey!" She acted.

"Oh no!" Kayumi faked being shocked.

"Okay, what now?" She whispered.

Camille ran back into the dance hall, falling flat opn her face. She got up, and ran to everyone else. "Guys, guys! There's an enchated broom out there! It's dressed like Dono!" She panted. Emolga was on her head, looking frightened.

"I heard," She said to Camille, "The idea scares me. I want my own enchanted broom that looks like me !"

OOC: May I have a list of Students and links to their profiles? I need to VM homework and stuff, as otherwise it will be forgotten.

IC: "Sorry, Mara."

"I will carry you to safety," Envy cried, so everyone oculd hear and picked Yuki up. SHe carried her to the dorm struggling slightly then dropped her under he bed.

Emmett stood by the dance floor hiding in the shadows listening quietly.
He gave a small laugh to himself when noticing how scared "his" students were. His zoura stood by him hiding in the shadows watching out for other dangers. Emmett lifted a pokeball from his belt and gazed at for a momen. " We have things to care for." He said quietly. He stepped out of the shadows and onto the dance floor.

"What are you doing!" Yuki snapped, it appeared she was not unconcious after all, she sat up and glared at Yuko and ENvy, especially Envy. "Why did you pull me down?!" She snapped before walking back to the dance.

"I've been. I'll go back now."

Without waiting for a 'Goodbye' he went off and came back to the Dancefloor.

He sent out Ditto and made them Transform into the Headmaster, then Ditto went and said 'HELLO!' to random students.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom