• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ampiomach Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The broom walked down the corridor, an angry buzz around it. He walked past a glass vase. POP! The vase exploded, and the shards flew into the air. A radio was swept out of some girls hands ("HEY!") and started playing a song that fitted the moment. Dono remembered it as 'That song that played when Mickey Mouse was a Wizard and enchanted the brooms to do all the work and stuff'. More things were swept to float around the broom as it marched off to find Yuko. Dono thought he could sense his mind off in the Oblivionoir common room.

Yuko was hiding behind a chair, shaking now, terrified, ENvy sat near by glaring at him, "£I don't know why you're getting so nervous. He's a broom for Arceus' sake!"

The Broom entered the room. If it hadn't been a claning utensil shaped like a boy, it would have been grinning. Then entered the sticks, the stones, the snow, the Nintendo DS charger, the glass shards and lego pieces. A Psycic voice entered the minds of all those who could hear. Thats right. A broom. Just a broom.

Mila walked past, and noticed the evil broom.. and freaked, tossed a pokeball into the air, and sent out her garchomp, (in a good mood due to christmas pokeblocks)

"Look Dono, I'm so sorry I should never have told you, I feel so bad, but it's Christmas right? uh think of SCrooge! Exvcept I'm n-n-nicer than Scrooge!"

Garchomp gave a mighty roar, and proceeded to try and bite the head of the broom.

Mila noticed Yuko, and called out: "WHAT IS THAT THING?!"

A giggle was audible. The broom was waving it's arms around, though in the mouth of Garchomp. A whispering voice went around. I'd probably be terrified if I wasn't in astral mode. I mean, this is the Garchomp who tormented me...anyway, screw Christmas, Yuko. This isn't just because of that. It's because of everything you've ever did. Kayumi, Yuki, Jake, Me... You've hurt them all, physically or not. So I'm doing this to Yuko the Cheater. Yuko the Alchaholic. Yuko the Pyromaniac. Yuko the Panda Bear. Yuko the Bully. Yuko the Yuko. The glass shards flew over Yuko's head, and pinned into the wall to make an evil grin. The lights flickered and exploded.

Yuko sighed and stood up, "Think of all the good things I ever did," Yuko said standing up and shoving the chair away from him. ENvy looked at Mila and shrugged, "I think it's Dono." She said.
Yuko continued, "I gave Yuki that guitar, I apologized to Kayumi, I was nice to Jen.....I even made Yuki brake up with you." He glared at him, "Because I can't stand the thought of her with someone who can't even face his fears in person."

Camille saw the broom. "It's that broom again! Emolga, come on!" She said, grabbing Emolga and running after the broom. She saw someone with a Garchomp, and stopped short next to her. "Just what the heck is that thing?"

At tha moment Yuki came rushing in and saw Yuko, the glass shards. yuko removed his ear piece and let her read his thoughts. "NO DONOVAN!" She commanded, "You stop this right now. Yuko may have made you dump me, but now I've realized that he was right ok? I was going to anyway. It's better we're just friends. Secondly, don't speak to my brother like that. And thirdly, what the heck do you think your doing throwing shards of glass around and trashing the place. Posess someone elses body."
Yuko sighed, "Posess mine," He said, "You're right that I shouldn't have made Yuki dump you, you're right I bully people, but I promise you I'm changing. SO as an apology for all the wrong I've done, if ever you want to talk to someone posses my body. Don't cause this much havoc. You can even share my body with me until you're better." yuko brushed some of his shaggy blonde hair from his forehead, running his fingers through it.

Kayumi skipped in to where broom Dono and Yuki and Yuko were.

"Oh hey guys-" She stopped, eyeing the situation:
"Umm, I'm gonna go then..." She left again, muttering something about her life being totally insane.

Seeing Camille Leave, Chao decided that yes, it was time to go to bed, and that tomorrow was Christmas Day. He'd be teaching the day after, and needed sleep. Oh, and needed to prepare presents for the students.

He went towards where he'd be sleeping, saw an evil broom, freaked, then walked past. (I do not need this) he thought, wrapping the presents in his room.

camille decided tho leave the broom to the others, and went about her business. She had heard something about a wishlist, and decided that, if it wasn't too late, she would give hers. She really wanted an electrc-type Pokemon to train.

OOC: Give Chao the Wishlist. He's by the Staff Room. Oh, and remember magneton.

Camille let Magnezone out of its ball, and it floated alongside her. She checked her map, and saw decidedd to try the staff room. She went there, and saw Chao. Is it just me, or are we seeing a lot of him lately? She thought as she approached.

"Hello Camille."

Transform let himself out of it's Poké Ball, and went over to Emolga.

OOC: Transform loves Emolga.

IC: "Hi Emolga..."

"Hello. Is this where I'm suposed to turn in my wishlist?" Camille asked, pulling a sheet of paper out of her bag. (Seriously, she must must have a hammerspace bag!) She handed it to Chao. It said:

Any electric-type Pokemon
Guide to raising electric-type Pokemon
Recipe for electric-type Pokemon food

Emolga hopped down off of Camille's shoulder. Hi. She said back. We're seeing a lot of each other, aren't we?

Magnezone just floated there, looking back and forth between Camille and Chao.

Mila just looked from the broom to the other two in sheer bewilderment, and then at that point, garchomp decided pick up the broom and was about to snap it in half...

"Us staff will sort it out."

He means he will buy the stuff. Anyway, have candy!

"Okay." Camille said, handing him the list.

Emolga's eyes lit up like slot machines. "Candy!"

Magnezone drifted over to Emolga and Transform, looking at them both, twirling its magnets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom