Electric and Psychic Type Egg Event:
In this event, players will be able to receive Eggs from Professor Bellis that will hatch into one of a selection of Electric or Psychic-Type Pokémon. The Pokémon that can be hatched from these Eggs include Pichu, Elekid, Abra, Voltorb and Exeggcute, with the first three of these having the possibility of being Shiny. A limited-time incubator will also be added to Bellis's Lab for the duration of this event. If an Egg is still in the limited-time incubator when the event ends, the limited-time incubator will remain active until that Egg hatches.
Several special missions will be available during the event period. As usual for events of this type, players will have an increased chance of receiving Eggs if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the higher their Egg reward rate will be. The applicable Sync Pairs and Egg reward rates are as follows:
- Player Character Sync Pairs: +40% (×1.4) Egg Reward Rate
- Electric- and Psychic-type Player Character sync pairs: +80% (×1.8) Egg Reward Rate
- Electric- and Psychic-type sync pairs: +20% Egg Reward Rate (×1.2)
Players should also note the following when playing this events:
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Players cannot receive Eggs from Professor Bellis by completing areas outside of this event during this event period.
The Battle Villa is a recurring event that allows players to use up to 9 sync pairs to progress through its stages. Performing well in this challenge will allow players to obtain gems and items to upgrade their sync pairs. To enter the Battle Villa, players must progress past Chapter 7: Where There's a Will, There's a Way (Normal) in single player mode.
Players who complete every hall in the Battle Villa will be able to skip certain halls the next time the Battle Villa opens. Halls that are skipped will still award first-time rewards, however any coin completion rewards, XP, and bonus awards will not be granted. Skipped Halls also do not count towards any associations missions.